Information Security Automation Lead - Edinburgh
AddeparAddepar is a wealth management platform specializing in data aggregation, analytics and reporting. Provide clients with a complete, meaningful financial picture and offer better advice with consolidated and unified data. Learn more about...
Who We Are
Addepar’s purpose is to maximize the positive impact of the world’s capital. More than 700 of the world’s leading financial services firms trust Addepar to unlock the power and possibility of informed, data driven investing and advice. These family offices, wealth managers, banks and institutions use Addepar’s purpose-built SaaS platform and associated Marketplace to deliver exceptional value to their clients in a modern, scalable and secure way.
Our clients use Addepar to manage and advise on more than $3.5 trillion in assets, and we’ve been adding more than $15 billion per week for many consecutive quarters, making us one of the fastest growing companies in fintech. Our board and investors are some of the best in the business: D1 Capital, WestCap, 8VC and Valor Equity Partners have led our last few rounds.
We’re now expanding Addepar’s business around the globe, with clients in more than 25 countries. We’re constantly doubling down on tech- and data-fueled innovation, and our product and platform roadmap is more ambitious today than ever. We place our clients at the center of everything we do, and see a virtually unlimited set of opportunities to expand our client footprint and deepen the value we can unlock by building together.
Addepar is a Forbes Fintech 50 company and an honored member of the CB Insights Fintech 250. Addepar embraces a global flexible workforce model with offices in Silicon Valley, New York City, Salt Lake City and Edinburgh, Scotland.
We are currently seeking an Information Security Automation Lead to join our Information Security and Risk team (ISR). In this role, you will partner with various team members throughout the company including HR, Security Engineering, IT, and others. You will be responsible for implementing an off-the-shelf IGA/IDM solution to work with existing toolsets to improve the employee experience and deliver modern access controls in this cloud first environment. You will also be responsible for automating various aspects of the Information Security program including driving the SOAR (Security Orchestration, Automation and Response) program and metrics automation.
What You’ll Do
- Partner closely with ISR team leadership to drive identity and access management strategy throughout the organization.
- Collaborate with various technology and people teams to understand the status quo and drive efficiencies and improvements.
- Implement access and identity technology solutions (IGA/IDM) and processes and on-boarding existing consumer SaaS and in-house systems for employees (authentication and authorization).
- Drive value through the IAM program by introducing automation, RBAC, access reviews, etc.
- Lead the technical evaluation and implementation of Addepar’s zero-trust journey.
- Provide L3/L4 support for the IAM tools as necessary.
- Identify opportunities for automation across the Information Security program of work and implement accordingly.
Who You Are
- 8+ years progressive experience within an information security function including time working in or with IAM teams.
- In-depth knowledge and technical experience with leading IGA/IDM tools, authentication and authorization protocols/methodologies.
- Experience with configuring/designing/developing IGA processes with custom connectors.
- Knowledge of Okta, AWS or similar CSPs and IDPs (Strong AWS knowledge and architectural experience is a plus).
- Experience with security operations tools, techniques and processes with the ability to automate many of the manual processes using SOAR (or other) tools.
- Experience with collecting data, performing analysis and promoting data driven decision making.
- Consistent track record of collaborating with technical teams to achieve information security goals.
- Strong communicator who can deliver technical requirements and also summarize in non-technical terms.
- Curious, always learning and deeply interested in cybersecurity.
- Self-starter with proactive problem solving skills
- Act Like an Owner - Think and operate with intention, purpose and care. Own outcomes.
- Build Together - Collaborate to unlock the best solutions. Deliver lasting value.
- Champion Our Clients - Exceed client expectations. Our clients’ success is our success.
- Drive Innovation - Be bold and unconstrained in problem solving. Transform the industry.
- Embrace Learning - Engage our community to broaden our perspective. Bring a growth mindset.
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.
Unfortunately, at this time we cannot accept Colorado applicants.
Other jobs like this
Explore more Cyber Security career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cybersecurity in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Application Security Engineer/Architect jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior DevSecOps Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Vulnerability Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Sr. Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Cloud Security Automation Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Threat Intelligence Analyst jobs
- Open Offensive Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Azure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cloud Security Operations Lead jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Audits-related jobs
- Open PCI-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open OWASP-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open Security assessments-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open Encryption-related jobs
- Open CEH-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open GDPR-related jobs
- Open OSCP-related jobs
- Open Threat detection-related jobs
- Open Machine Learning-related jobs
- Open Intrusion detection-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs