Facilities-Related Control Systems (FRCS) Cybersecurity Analyst
Arlington, Virginia, US
Posted 7 months ago
Information and Data are some of the most important organizational assets in today’s businesses. As a Security Consultant, you will be a key advisor for IBM’s clients, analyzing business requirements to design and implement the best security solutions for their needs. You will apply your technical skills to find the balance between enabling and securing the client's organization with the cognitive solutions that are making IBM the fastest growing enterprise security business in the world.
Your Role and Responsibilities
In this exciting opportunity you will possess a high degree of expertise as subject matter expert in DoD Operational Technology and FRCS cybersecurity.
- You will have the requisite knowledge skills and ability to support the management and oversight of the Department’s FRCS cybersecurity programs.
- Should have a high level of experience in developing DoD policy, guidance and tools to aid the DoD Components in implementing programs to cybersecure FRCS on DoD installations.
- Shall have extensive working knowledge and comprehensive understanding of the DoD Planning, Programming, Budgeting and Execution (PPBE) processes relevant and current DoD cybersecurity policies and mandates, particularly those related to FRCS cybersecurity.
- Security Clearance: United States - Top Secret
- Location: Pentagon
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- High degree of expertise as subject matter experts in DoD Operational Technology and FRCS cybersecurity.
- Knowledge skills and ability to support the management and oversight of the Department’s FRCS cybersecurity programs.
- Experience in developing DoD policy, guidance and tools to aid the DoD Components in implementing programs to cybersecure FRCS on DoD installations.
- As well as current CIO, CISO and CYBERCOM cybersecurity requirements.
- 10 years professional experience in cybersecurity management, network administration, network engineering, network defense advanced securities, project management, database administration, or cyber risk mitigation.
- 3 years OSD/Service staff/Joint Staff experience.
- Knowledge of DOD organization and structure
- Security clearance: Top Secret
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Security Clearance: TS/SCI
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
US Citizenship required.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.