Cybersecurity Analyst SME
McLean, Virginia (manually update field)
Accenture Federal Services delivers a range of innovative, tech-enabled services for the U.S. Federal Government to address the complex, sensitive challenges of national security and intelligence missions.
Refer a qualified candidate and earn up to $10K. Learn more here >
AFS is seeking a Cybersecurity Analyst to join our Cyber team
- Monitors network equipment and traffic and proactively hunts for security threats including insider threat.
- Monitors, identifies, manages, tracks, and analyzes events and tunes alerts utilizing SIEM tools such as ACAS, FireEye, HBSS, Palo Alto, SCCM, SCOM, SolarWinds, Splunk, and Tanium for event tracking and correlation to ensure integrity and confidentiality of network infrastructure and data.
- Identifies and reports potential incidents per standardized processes and procedures.
- Conducts security systems testing. Compiles and maintains internal standard operating procedures (SOPs) in accordance with current industry best practices and direction.
- Monitors alarm dashboards and mailboxes; manages service requests via phone, email, and web portal; performs remote troubleshooting; dispatches technicians, and escalates to Tier 2/3 technical teams.
- Performs testing/triage of equipment supporting network and security operations
- Requires 5 to 8 years with BS/BA or 3 to 5 years with MS/MA or 0 to 2 years with PhD
- 5+ years of Cyber Network/ Analyst or military experience in lieu of
- 3+ years of experience using SIEM tools such as ACAS, FireEye, HBSS, Palo Alto, SCCM, SCOM, SolarWinds, Splunk, and Tanium
- Security certifications such as CISSP, GSEC, GCIA, GCIH, GCFE are a big plus
- Tier 3 administration experience
- Top Secret clearance required with SCI eligibility
US Citizenship required.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture Federal Services
Accenture Federal Services is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role. Accenture Federal Services is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women. Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually. Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Other jobs like this
Information Security AnalystAudits C Incident response ISO 27001 Risk management SaaS SOC 2
401(k) matching Career development Competitive pay Flex hours Flex vacation +5
Explore more Cyber Security career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cybersecurity in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior DevSecOps Engineer jobs
- Open Application Security Engineer/Architect jobs
- Open Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Vulnerability Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Sr. Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cloud Security Operations Lead jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Cloud Security Automation Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Threat Intelligence Analyst jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Offensive Security Engineer jobs
- Open Azure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Audits-related jobs
- Open PCI-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open OWASP-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Security assessments-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open Encryption-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open CEH-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open GDPR-related jobs
- Open OSCP-related jobs
- Open Threat detection-related jobs
- Open Machine Learning-related jobs
- Open Intrusion detection-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs