Technical Cybersecurity Curriculum Developer
Recorded Future, Inc.Recorded Future is the world’s largest intelligence company with complete coverage across adversaries, infrastructure, and targets.
With more than 800 employees, $200M ARR in 2021, 1,300+ clients, and rapid year-over-year growth, Recorded Future is the world’s largest intelligence company!
The role: As a Technical Cybersecurity Curriculum Developer, you will create, adapt, edit, and maintain cybersecurity training content for our clients using various modalities: Virtual, Live, and eLearning delivery, in collaboration with the Instructional Designer Manager and Training Manager.
What you’ll do as the Technical Cybersecurity Curriculum Developer:
- Work with the Instructional Designer Manager to plan, create, analyze, and update cybersecurity training materials, including examinations and activities, and ensure consistency of training materials, which address multiple learning styles and modalities of instruction.
- Utilize educational frameworks to design learning paths for clients and Futurists that include various assessment tools
- Design and produce training tools and supplemental learning materials, such as printable job aids and quick reference guides
- Coordinate training audit cycle and archive training materials in order to ensure training content accuracy and applicability
What you’ll bring as the Technical Cybersecurity Curriculum Developer:
- 1+ years of Cybersecurity experience
- 1+ years experience in designing and developing training materials
- Excellent communication skills, able to work collaboratively with professionalism and respect
- Educational background in one or more fields: cybersecurity, computer science, computer engineering, computer information systems, or similar
- Passion for creating strong training on various cybersecurity topics
- Ability to problem solve and develop solutions
- Learning Management System (LMS) experience is a plus
- Knowledge of adult learning principles and methodologies
- Familiarity with standard instructional systems development models, such as ADDIE or Agile design
Why should you join Recorded Future?
Recorded Future employees (or “Futurists”), represent over 35 nationalities and embody our core values of being passionate, practicing inclusion, and acting ethically. Our dedication to empowering clients with intelligence to disrupt adversaries has earned us a 4.7-star user rating from Gartner and 8 of the top 10 Fortune 100 companies as clients.
Want more info?
Blog & Podcast: Learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things you’d rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence
Instagram & Twitter: What’s happening at Recorded Future
The Record: The Record is a cybersecurity news publication that explores the untold stories in this rapidly changing field
Timeline: History of Recorded Future
Recognition: Check out our awards and announcements
We are committed to maintaining an environment that attracts and retains talent from a diverse range of experiences, backgrounds and lifestyles. By ensuring all feel included and respected for being unique and bringing their whole selves to work, Recorded Future is made a better place every day.
If you need any accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to our recruiting team at email@example.com
Recorded Future is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Recorded Future does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
Recorded Future will not discharge, discipline or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.
Other jobs like this
Security Engineer, Detection & ResponseAutomation AWS Bash Blockchain Crypto EDR Exploits Finance Incident response Monitoring +4
Flex hours Gear Pet friendly Snacks / Drinks Team events
Flex hours Gear Pet friendly Snacks / Drinks Team events
Security Engineer - International RemoteApplication security Artificial intelligence Golang Intrusion detection Machine Learning Monitoring Network security OWASP Python Rust +3
Career development Conferences Equity Flex hours Flex vacation +2
Information Security Analyst/EngineerAudits Ethical hacking Finance FinTech Incident response Monitoring Vulnerabilities
Career development Competitive pay Health care Insurance
Explore more Cyber Security career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cybersecurity in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Senior DevSecOps Engineer jobs
- Open Application Security Engineer/Architect jobs
- Open Senior Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Analyst jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Sr. Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cloud Security Automation Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Threat Intelligence Analyst jobs
- Open Offensive Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Cloud Security Operations Lead jobs
- Open Azure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Audits-related jobs
- Open PCI-related jobs
- Open OWASP-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open Security assessments-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open CEH-related jobs
- Open Encryption-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open GDPR-related jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open Threat detection-related jobs
- Open OSCP-related jobs
- Open Intrusion detection-related jobs
- Open Machine Learning-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs