Junior Sales Executive B2B - AppSec & DevSecOps (m/f/d)
Code IntelligenceAlways be a step ahead. Find and fix vulnerabilities before others do. Run automated security tests with each pull request!
Junior Sales Executive B2B - AppSec & DevSecOps (m/f/d)
We are Code Intelligence, a fast-growing IT startup enabling companies to simplify their software testing processes. Our product CI Fuzz enables users to automatically use cutting-edge testing technology to secure their software, finding critical security vulnerabilities early in the development process.
Join us on our mission to secure the world's information, critical infrastructure, and favorite devices. We strive to create an environment where people from different backgrounds, ethnicities, genders, religions, sexual orientations, ages, and abilities, are hired and set up for success. If you share our vision of a more secure world, don't hesitate to apply!
As a junior sales executive at Code Intelligence, you are responsible for managing the entire sales process for your accounts. From initiating first contact to building trustful relationships to negotiating and closing your deals. Initially, you will be focusing on small and medium-sized companies and working with a good mix of in- and outbound leads to take on larger accounts over time.
What is waiting for you?
You work closely with customer success, product development, and demand generation. We're a curious and very talented team from various backgrounds, available at any time to support you along your sales journey.
As a junior role, you will be supported by a mentor guiding you and your prospects throughout your enterprise software sales journey. However, we want you to own your projects from day one and quickly grow into a more senior role.
- You identify companies for which our software represents a real added value through independent research as well as an existing database
- You approach and qualify potential customers (primarily SMEs) as part of the inbound process
- You proactively grow your pipeline via various outbound channels in addition to your inbound leads
- You establish the first contact with prospects, advise decision-makers about our product and inspire them for a live online demonstration of our software
- You engage the right stakeholders at the right time to facilitate the decision-making process and get their mutual buy-in
- You negotiate commercial agreements together with your senior management
- You work in line with key metrics such as annual / monthly recurring revenue and net dollar retention
About us and the working atmosphere
- A competitive salary (fix + variable on target earning)
- Genuinely world-class technology
- Incremental improvements are part of our DNA, and you have the opportunity to contribute to our sales strategy and process actively
- Work flexibly from within Germany, and for office days; we have a beautiful location in Bonn with a view of the Rhine and excellent transport connections
- 30 days of vacation, a ticket for public transport, sponsored gym memberships, and subsidized team lunches. And of course, we invest in your skills with a dedicated annual personal development budget.
Do you share our passion for software security? Would you like to use your knowledge and skills in an innovative environment?
Then we are looking forward to receiving your application!
Have any questions or fancy a coffee ☕️? Chat with our sales director Max
What are we looking for?
We are looking for curious minds and a winning mentality!
- At least 1+ years of experience in B2B sales; preferably in software security and SaaS
- You are a great and empathetic listener, being able to understand your customer challenges and translate them into potential solutions
- You have worked with inbound leads before, and you are willing to build your own pipeline
- Excellent communication skills in English (verbally & written) are mandatory; German is a bonus
- You are a team member and open to providing and receiving feedback to improve your individual and your team's performance
- You have the desire to measure and quantify your outcomes to make the right decisions
Other jobs like this
Flex hours Gear Pet friendly Snacks / Drinks Team events
Explore more Cyber Security career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cybersecurity in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Senior DevSecOps Engineer jobs
- Open Application Security Engineer/Architect jobs
- Open Senior Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Analyst jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Sr. Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cloud Security Automation Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Threat Intelligence Analyst jobs
- Open Offensive Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Cloud Security Operations Lead jobs
- Open Azure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Audits-related jobs
- Open PCI-related jobs
- Open OWASP-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open Security assessments-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open CEH-related jobs
- Open Encryption-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open GDPR-related jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open Threat detection-related jobs
- Open OSCP-related jobs
- Open Intrusion detection-related jobs
- Open Machine Learning-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs