Security Operations Analyst
Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland
FenergoClient Lifecycle Management Technology Developed in Collaboration with 60+ Global Banks. Home.
Fenergo is the leading provider of digital transformation, customer journey and client lifecycle management (CLM) solutions for financial institutions.
Its software digitally transforms and streamlines end-to-end CLM processes - from regulatory onboarding, data integration, client and counterparty data management, client lifecycle reviews and remediation, all the way to client offboarding.
Fenergo is recognized for its in-depth financial services and regulatory expertise (from a team of over 30 global regulatory specialists), community-based approach to product development and out-of-the-box rules engine which ensures financial institutions are future-proofed against evolving Know Your Customer (KYC), Anti-Money-Laundering (AML), tax and OTC derivatives-based regulations across 100+ jurisdictions.
Counting 80+ global financial institutions as clients, our award-winning CLM suite digitally transforms how financial institutions manage clients; from initial onboarding to KYC/AML and regulatory compliance, to data management and ongoing lifecycle KYC reviews and refreshes.
Headquartered in Dublin, Ireland, Fenergo currently employs over 850 people and has offices in North America, the UK, Poland, Spain, South Africa, Asia Pacific, and the UAE.
As Fenergo’s security team is growing we are now looking for a Security Operations Analyst to help secure Fenergo's enterprise security environment. This is a technical role but will include non-technical elements.
- Implements and maintains Fenergo technologies according to the security operations principles, security policies, standards, and procedures.
- Monitor security operations technology tooling to assess, prioritize and escalate security threats, vulnerabilities, and events according to the security operations procedures.
- Collaborate with Fenergo enterprise to carry out security operation procedures for maintaining up-to-date inventory of Fenergo enterprise Information Assets.
- Support with execution of Fenergo daily security operating procedures.
- Review Platform and Network configuration to ensure security monitoring best practice is applied.
- Build security utilities and tools for internal use that enable you and your fellow Security Analysts to operate at high speed and wide scale.
- Recognize, adopt and ingrain best practices in security operations fields throughout the organization.
- Support Security Operations lead to produce report and dashboard for executive leadership team.
- Creating reports and documentation, as necessary.
The successful candidate will need
- 3rd level qualification in computing discipline is a mandatory requirement.
- 1-3 years-experience as a Security Analyst, working with multiple tools in a SOC or similar.
- A knowledge of Microsoft security and platforms.
- Previous experience in regulated industries, ideally cloud and/or financial services.
- Previous experience enforcing security requirements across different stakeholders.
- Relevant security training (Security+, GSEC, GCIA, eNDP, Vender training etc)
- Previous experience in systems administration is a benefit.
- Excellent understanding of IT and Network Security Standards
- Experience with EDR solutions is preferable.
- Automation experience with APIs is a benefit.
- Opportunity for career development in high growth with agile working environment
- Opportunity to work with clients and colleagues on a global scale
- Extensive training programmes, classroom and online, through ‘Fenergo University’
- Opportunity to work on a cutting-edge Fintech Product, using the latest of tools and technologies
- Contributed pension.
- Health care for you and your family.
- Active sports and social club.
- Flexible working hours, and work from home policy
- Awesome co-workers.
Other jobs like this
Information Security Analyst/EngineerAudits Ethical hacking Finance FinTech Incident response Monitoring Vulnerabilities
Career development Competitive pay Health care Insurance
Information Security AnalystGDPR NIST PCI PCI-DSS Risk management SOC2 Vulnerability management
Career development Conferences Flex hours Health care Travel
Junior Security AnalystAuditing Automation Firewall Incident response Intrusion detection Monitoring Privacy SIEM TCP/IP
Career development Competitive pay Equity Health care
Explore more Cyber Security career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cybersecurity in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior DevSecOps Engineer jobs
- Open Application Security Engineer/Architect jobs
- Open Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Vulnerability Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Sr. Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cloud Security Operations Lead jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Cloud Security Automation Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Threat Intelligence Analyst jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Offensive Security Engineer jobs
- Open Azure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Audits-related jobs
- Open PCI-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open OWASP-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Security assessments-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open Encryption-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open CEH-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open GDPR-related jobs
- Open OSCP-related jobs
- Open Threat detection-related jobs
- Open Machine Learning-related jobs
- Open Intrusion detection-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs