Business Development Lead, Department of Defense
Two Six Technologies products combine signal-rich proprietary data, AI-powered technology, and world-class expertise to help decision makers understand China, even when the Chinese government and others are trying to manipulate the data. The Media Manipulation Monitor (M3) is the result of a collaboration between engineers, data scientists, former intelligence officers, and business executives who understand the needs of experts conducting high stakes analysis in the government and commercial sectors. We use data and machine learning to give the US and our allies decision advantage. Come join our growing team as we wrestle with the complex, multidisciplinary challenges that we are helping our clients address.
What You’ll Do:
- Grow TST’s support of the Department of Defense mission.
- Use your expertise (or become an expert) in the issue of information warfare and how our software can help fight mis- and disinformation.
- Understand and communicate how our software and data can help the US and allied governments meet mission needs.
- Set and execute a sales plan for your target market.
- Identify and build relationships with government partners whose mission objectives we can support.
- Work with government end-users, managers, budget officers, and contracting officers to get deals done.
- Collaborate with our product, customer success, data science, and engineering teams to provide use cases and product feedback that shapes our product roadmap.
- Identify and build relationships with partners who can help us execute our go-to-market strategy.
- Selling subscription-based solutions in the defense or civilian sectors
- Sourcing and closing complex, consultative enterprise software sales.
- Understanding of the technical considerations, contracting requirements, and certifications required when doing business with the US government.
- Meeting and exceeding quotas.
- Knowing when not to pursue an opportunity.
- Leading demos and pitches to government executives.
- Negotiating complex six to seven-figure ARR deals.
- Conveying complex topics concisely and clearly.
- Ability and willingness to learn new things.
- A flexible, hands-on attitude.
- Initiative. You make opportunities. You don’t just respond to RFPs.
- Attention to detail.
- Working in a fast-moving, lean environment with little overhead support.
Nice to Haves:
- Experience bringing innovative products to the DoD.
- Experience pairing professional services and software.
- Experience in management consulting.
- Expertise in China and/or Chinese.
- Expertise in social media and/or media manipulation.
- Starting and growing a government sales team from scratch in a small company.
- Veteran. MBA.
Security Clearance Requirement
- Active TS/SCI
Two Six Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at Two Six Technologies without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, physical and mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, veteran, marital, pregnancy or citizenship status; or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law.
Two Six Technologies Covid-19 Vaccination Policy requires employees to be fully vaccinated. Exceptions to this policy are only granted to those with a company-approved medical or religious accommodation. Prospective or new employees will be required to adhere to this policy and submit proof of vaccination or have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Two Six Technologies and require an accommodation, please contact Human Resources at Two Six Technologies by sending an email to email@example.com. Information provided will be kept confidential and used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
Other jobs like this
Director of Application and Product Security (Remote)Application security CCPA NIST Penetration testing Privacy Product security Risk management SDLC Strategy Vulnerability management
Career development Flex vacation Health care Medical leave
Explore more Cyber Security career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cybersecurity in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Senior DevSecOps Engineer jobs
- Open Application Security Engineer/Architect jobs
- Open Senior Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Analyst jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Sr. Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cloud Security Automation Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Threat Intelligence Analyst jobs
- Open Offensive Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Cloud Security Operations Lead jobs
- Open Azure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Audits-related jobs
- Open PCI-related jobs
- Open OWASP-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open Security assessments-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open CEH-related jobs
- Open Encryption-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open GDPR-related jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open Threat detection-related jobs
- Open OSCP-related jobs
- Open Intrusion detection-related jobs
- Open Machine Learning-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs