Senior Security Analyst
United States, San Mateo, CA
PlayStation GlobalErkunde die neue Generation von PlayStation 4- und PS5-Konsolen – erlebe immersives Gaming mit Tausenden Spiele-Hits aus allen Genres, die die Regeln für das, was eine PlayStation-Konsole kann, neu schreiben.
PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play — it’s also the Best Place to Work. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in entertainment producing The PlayStation family of products and services including PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, PlayStation®VR, PlayStation®Plus, PlayStation™Now, acclaimed PlayStation software titles from PlayStation Studios, and more.
PlayStation also strives to create an inclusive environment that empowers employees and embraces diversity. We welcome and encourage everyone who has a passion and curiosity for innovation, technology, and play to explore our open positions and join our growing global team.
The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
Senior Security Analyst
San Mateo, CA OR San Francisco, CA OR San Diego, CA
The Security Analyst is a member of the Information Security team at Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE LLC). The Security Analyst will be responsible for the day-to-day operation and maintenance of a wide variety of cutting edge security tools and applications that support the Information Security program across SIE LLC and other Sony groups. This is a technical hands on position that requires someone who has at least 5+ years in information security and operations experience that will work closely with other highly technical members across multiple teams to continuously improve and enhance SIE LLC technical information security program.
- Hands-on implementation and management of security devices and applications to monitor and review network, servers, databases, and applications
- Extensive Hands-on experience implementing and supporting a variety of types of security technologies including but not limited to Tanium, Carbon Black, & ServiceNow.
- Develops and maintains documentation for the implementation of maintenance, security devices and applications
- Maintains knowledge of information security policies and goals
- Keeps current on the current IT threat landscape and upcoming trends in security
- Other duties that may be assigned
- 5+ year Information security, IT or networking experience required
- Linux/Unix OS and Windows administration knowledge
- Direct understanding of Scripting (e.g., PERL, Python, shell scripting)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent independent problem solving experience
- Quality and network security focused
- Excellent Troubleshooting abilities and experience
- Ability to handle parallel tasks and accurately document resolutions
- Bachelor's degree required, or equivalent industry experience (5+ years)
- CISSP or SANS GPPA certification preferred, or relevant information security experience
- Experience with or current understanding of security policies and procedures
- Direct experience with security infrastructure administration
- Candidate must possess a solid ability to analyze problems, make decisions, and have a concern for quality in their work.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender (including gender identity, gender expression and gender reassignment), race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, disability, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, trade union membership or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
Other jobs like this
Explore more Cyber Security career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cybersecurity in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Senior DevSecOps Engineer jobs
- Open Application Security Engineer/Architect jobs
- Open Senior Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Analyst jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Sr. Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cloud Security Automation Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Threat Intelligence Analyst jobs
- Open Offensive Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Cloud Security Operations Lead jobs
- Open Azure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Audits-related jobs
- Open PCI-related jobs
- Open OWASP-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open Security assessments-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open CEH-related jobs
- Open Encryption-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open GDPR-related jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open Threat detection-related jobs
- Open OSCP-related jobs
- Open Intrusion detection-related jobs
- Open Machine Learning-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs