Senior Security Analyst- Risk Management
United States, San Diego, CA
PlayStation GlobalErkunde die neue Generation von PlayStation 4- und PS5-Konsolen – erlebe immersives Gaming mit Tausenden Spiele-Hits aus allen Genres, die die Regeln für das, was eine PlayStation-Konsole kann, neu schreiben.
PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play — it’s also the Best Place to Work. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in entertainment producing The PlayStation family of products and services including PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, PlayStation®VR, PlayStation®Plus, PlayStation™Now, acclaimed PlayStation software titles from PlayStation Studios, and more.
PlayStation also strives to create an inclusive environment that empowers employees and embraces diversity. We welcome and encourage everyone who has a passion and curiosity for innovation, technology, and play to explore our open positions and join our growing global team.
The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
Senior Security Analyst- RIsk Management
San Diego, CA OR San Francisco, CA
Working with the Manager of Security Risk and Compliance, as a Senior Security Analyst you are a member of a best-in-class security team that coordinates PlayStation’s Security Risk, and Compliance program. You will be an integral part of bringing fun and joy to millions of gamers across the globe. By executing security assessments and providing in-depth analysis of risks, you will be providing crucial information to the leadership team in critical decisions that protect PlayStation gamers and the PlayStation Platform. You will act as the domain specialist for all matters of Security Risk, and Compliance.
How you will make an impact:
- Perform hands-on security-focused gap and risk assessments to identify, document, and track significant information security risks associated with:
- Cloud and physical IT infrastructure
- Information systems
- Vendors and other third parties
- Guide technical engineering teams in achieving the best and most efficient security controls that also maintain operational effectiveness.
- Foster strategic working relationships with technical architects, engineering teams, and platform partners, maintaining a high level of contact.
- Lead security remediation efforts and track through completion.
- Work with groundbreaking cloud security tools, as well as GRC tools, to collect and maintain security and risk information.
- Provide security consulting services to business owners and partners.
- Maintain broad knowledge of standard methodologies and trends in the field of Information Security and other technologies relevant to systems operated by the Operations and Engineering teams.
- Collaborate with technical teams, partners and leadership teams to translate security risk mitigation plans into meaningful actions to mitigate risk.
- Support the Security Risk Assessment methodology, policy, strategy and process.
What you need to succeed:
- Experience implementing or assessing security in a cloud-hosted environment.
- Regulatory Compliance programs as well as their technical and security requirement (PCI, SOX, etc.).
- Extensive knowledge of security technologies, information systems, and risk assessment methodologies.
- Must have demonstrable ability to take initiative and collaborate with technical and non-technical teams to further the goals and mission of PlayStation Security.
What would help you even more:
- 8+ years information security experience working within the technical arena.
- Proven technical background in IT systems and networking in Cloud environments.
- Knowledge and experience pertaining to:
- AWS (or similar) cloud security and infrastructure
- Web infrastructure security
- Network Infrastructure Security
- Network security tools (IDS/IPS, firewalls, etc.)
- Encryption technology and implementation
- Database security
- Operating system security and hardening.
- Excellent analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities!
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, as well as interpersonal skills including the ability to articulate to both technical and non-technical audiences!
- Experience in security standards such as ISO 27001, 27002, 27005; NIST, COBIT, ITIL.
- Technical certifications within the area Security are a strong plus (CISSP, CRISC, CCSK, CCSP or equivalent).
- Must have the ability to work independently and multi-task effectively.
- A bachelor’s degree in Cyber Security, Information Security, Computer Science or equivalent experience.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender (including gender identity, gender expression and gender reassignment), race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, disability, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, trade union membership or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
Other jobs like this
Explore more Cyber Security career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cybersecurity in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Senior DevSecOps Engineer jobs
- Open Application Security Engineer/Architect jobs
- Open Senior Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Analyst jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Sr. Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Threat Intelligence Analyst jobs
- Open Cloud Security Automation Specialist jobs
- Open Offensive Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Azure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cloud Security Operations Lead jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Audits-related jobs
- Open PCI-related jobs
- Open OWASP-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open Security assessments-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open Encryption-related jobs
- Open CEH-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open GDPR-related jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open Threat detection-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open OSCP-related jobs
- Open Intrusion detection-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open Machine Learning-related jobs