Jr Security Researcher
SpyCloudSpyCloud helps companies prevent account takeover & online fraud, with solutions powered by recaptured data from breaches and malware-infected devices.
Jr Security Researcher
Location : UK or Austria
SpyCloud is looking for a self-driven Jr Security Researcher to come on board and participate in our research initiatives that drive our tailored intelligence collection. You will work closely with teams across the organization to build applications and processes that enable data collection at scale.
What You’ll Do:
- Perform data collection and analysis
- Consult on the state and capabilities of technically advanced criminal communities.
- Engage in intelligence activities that include coding, threat campaign assessment, data collection and analysis in support of job duties
- Develop and maintain tools and platforms to automate data collection processes
- Work on developing and maintaining code on projects
What You Bring:
- 1+ years of experience in software development
- Some knowledge and understanding of HUMINT.
- Understanding of social engineering.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Python and web frameworks (e.g., Flask, Django)
- Familiarity with software version control systems (e.g., Git)
- Familiarity with Docker
- Proficiency in building microservice based data sources to support data collection.
- Ability to solve problems with common industry cloud solutions and tools.
- Demonstrated aptitude in task automation.
- Fundamental knowledge of network and web related protocols (e.g., TCP/IP, UDP, HTTP, HTTPS, REST)
- Diverse range of security experience at the enterprise level (information, application, network, research)
- Strong Linux fundamentals and ability to analyze data with security tool sets.
- Familiarity with operational security and secure coding
- Some knowledge of the “underground” scene and the motivations of threat actors.
Explore more Cyber Security career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cybersecurity in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Senior DevSecOps Engineer jobs
- Open Application Security Engineer/Architect jobs
- Open Senior Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Analyst jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Sr. Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cloud Security Automation Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Threat Intelligence Analyst jobs
- Open Offensive Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Cloud Security Operations Lead jobs
- Open Azure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Audits-related jobs
- Open PCI-related jobs
- Open OWASP-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open Security assessments-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open CEH-related jobs
- Open Encryption-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open GDPR-related jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open Threat detection-related jobs
- Open OSCP-related jobs
- Open Intrusion detection-related jobs
- Open Machine Learning-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs