Senior Information Security Analyst, The Netherlands
Arnhem, The Netherlands
At Specialized we’re serious about providing high-impact, low-friction, technology solutions that keep our teammates connected and secure so that we can build the best bikes in the world.
We’re seeking an experienced Senior Information Security Analyst to support our efforts. In this role you’ll have an unparalleled opportunity to work with individuals across the world to build, secure, and maintain a modern global network. You’ll also be a champion for security and consult on a variety of fast-moving projects. You’ll research, develop, implement, and monitor our best-in-class security technologies on a global scale. You’ll need extensive experience designing, securing, and supporting a cloud strategy.
You’ll be part of the Global Technology organization and will report into the Head of Security and Architecture. Specialized has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture – you’ll need to be curious, innovative, hardworking, and above all collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
How you’ll make a difference
- Actively hunt for threats within the environment using your extensive knowledge of network protocols, software security, threats, vulnerabilities, mitigation strategies, and other information to build a security environment that reduces risk and enables the company.
- Track threat actors and associated tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs).
- Capture intelligence on threat actor TTPs and develop countermeasures in response to threat actors.
- Analyze network traffic, IDS/IPS/DLP events, packet capture, and FW logs.
- Analyze malicious campaigns and evaluate effectiveness of security technologies.
- Develop advanced queries and alerts to detect adversary actions.
- Monitor, triage, investigate and respond to suspicious activity across all company assets.
- Perform host forensics and basic malware analysis when necessary.
- Communicate and collaborate with both technical and non-technical professionals.
- Work effectively with team members and leadership by communicating cybersecurity trends and sharing ideas and knowledge in a constructive and positive manner.
- Act as a subject matter expert for Incident Response.
What you need to win
- Minimum 5+ years working in a senior security analyst role.
- Experience with NetFlow, PCAP, and hacking techniques.
- Characterize suspicious binaries and be able identify traits, C2, and develop network and host-based IOCs.
- Identify potential malicious activity from memory dumps, logs, and packet captures.
- Strong knowledge of malware families and network attack vectors.
- Strong knowledge of Linux, Windows system internals.
- Strong knowledge of web applications and APIs.
- Understanding of payment card processing, related fraud and carding techniques.
- Scripting, YARA, Snort, RegEx and PCRE experience is desirable.
- Tangible experience combatting crimeware or APT is a distinguishing factor.
- Strong low-level understanding of different operating systems like Windows, Linux and Mac and securing them.
- Experience with Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) tools for incident analysis.
- Experience with Security Incident & Event Monitoring (SIEM) tools for incident analysis.
- Strong ability to perform host and network forensics.
- Deep understanding on multiple attacker tactics, techniques, and procedures; Very good understanding of MITRE ATT&CK framework.
- Security certifications such as OSCP, CEH, CISSP, CISA, CISM, CEH, GSEC,
- Project management experience.
You’ll be working in a passionate, dynamic, and multicultural team within an innovative and growing environment. You can look forward to a modern working space, lunch rides, gym, social security, and many other benefits. We love to welcome you in our Arnhem office (the Netherlands), but one of our other European Specialized offices would also be a possibility.. Next to that we also offer the possibility for hybrid working if your job allows this.
Here at Specialized we believe that bikes have the power to change lives. Our culture is one of passion, striving to break barriers and have a positive impact on the world.
We want to increase representation of all races, genders, and body types in the cycling industry and are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce where all people thrive. We encourage everyone – especially those from marginalized groups – to apply to our job postings and help us earn the position as the rider’s brand of choice. We are always looking for creative, innovative, and passionate people who are eager to contribute to our mission of pedaling the planet forward. Regardless of your qualifications, if you are ready to make a difference, please apply and let us know how you can make an impact at Specialized!
Other jobs like this
Explore more Cyber Security career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cybersecurity in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Senior DevSecOps Engineer jobs
- Open Application Security Engineer/Architect jobs
- Open Senior Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Analyst jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Sr. Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Threat Intelligence Analyst jobs
- Open Cloud Security Automation Specialist jobs
- Open Offensive Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Azure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cloud Security Operations Lead jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Audits-related jobs
- Open PCI-related jobs
- Open OWASP-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open Security assessments-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open Encryption-related jobs
- Open CEH-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open GDPR-related jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open Threat detection-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open OSCP-related jobs
- Open Intrusion detection-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open Machine Learning-related jobs