Security Operations Engineer
Seattle, Washington, United States
LendingTreeLendingTree helps you get the best deal possible on your loans. By giving consumers multiple offers from several lenders, we make comparison shopping easy.
The Information Security Operations Engineer is a crucial role at LendingTree who is responsible for maintaining LendingTree’s security. This role will be instrumental in different areas including but not limited to Network Security, Vulnerability Management, End User computing security, Business consulting etc.
A successful candidate will demonstrate an ability to lead, guide, and work independently in an organized manner.
What we are looking for:
- Deep passion for information security and the desire to constantly learn and grow in the field
- Self-motivated and able to work well with minimal supervision or in a team environment; consult with team members and management as needed
- Strong organizational, and time management skills; strong attention to detail and follow-up
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; solid team player, with demonstrated abilities in analysis and problem-solving; must be able to effectively communicate technical details and thoughts in non-technical/general terminology to various levels of the organization.
- Thorough understanding of fundamental security and network concepts
- Analyze, assess, and respond to various threats, escalating as necessary
- Assist with cyber-incident response and digital forensics activities as needed
- Assist with third party audits and compliance reviews
- Help develop and evolve processes to improve the effectiveness of internal systems and workflows through scripting & automation
- In-depth experience supporting Microsoft systems (Windows/Azure/O365)
- Partner with teams throughout enterprise on technology initiatives to improve security, bring standard methodologies and enhance the remote workforce security initiative
- Perform validation of security controls to ensure adherence with compliance and industry best practices
- Report possible threats or software issues
- Research weaknesses and find ways to counter them
- Strong organizational and time management skills; strong attention to detail and follow-up; strong verbal and written communication skills; solid team player, with demonstrated abilities in analysis and problem-solving; must be able to effectively communicate technical details and thoughts in non-technical/general terminology to various levels of the organization
- Thorough understanding of fundamental security and network concepts
- Understand business requirements and apply security to an existing and complex ecosystem without adversely affecting the desired functionality
- 4+ years as Information Security Engineer (or Infrastructure Engineer with a deep understanding and passion for security) with production experience in heavily used Azure environments
- Advanced degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or the equivalent in experience and evidence of exceptional ability to succeed in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Technical certifications within information security (CISSP, CCSP, GIAC or equivalents)
LendingTree is the nation’s largest online lending marketplace. That means we connect customers with multiple lenders, so they find the best deals on loans, credit cards, savings accounts and insurance. Our goal is to help people save money, and we believe the best way to do that is by giving them a way to shop for loans and compare lenders, so they make their best financial choices.
Our CEO Doug Lebda founded the company in 1996 after a frustrating house-hunting experience. In those days, we mostly helped people find good mortgage deals. Now, we help consumers find their best in personal loans, auto loans, business loans, student loans, credit cards, savings accounts, home equity loans, insurance and more.
What else you should know:
- We’re a publicly traded company (TREE).
- We’ve welcomed several other companies into the LendingTree family to augment our efforts at helping borrowers make their most sensible financial choices.
- We’ve built the LendingTree app and My LendingTree dashboard to give consumers tools to manage and monitor their financial health.
- We still make funny commercials.
We’re a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial bend. We work hard and test our products often. We’re collaborative, ambitious, candid and high-energy. Our teammates are some of the brightest, most talented people you’ll ever work with. We care more about your smarts than we do about the kinds of clothes you wear (but please, do wear clothes to work!), and we’re pretty good about rewarding innovation, creativity and the knack for just getting stuff done (we even have an award for employees called the GSD, “Get Stuff Done”).
Come work with us!
LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.
Other jobs like this
Senior Azure Cloud Security EngineerAnsible Automation AWS Azure CircleCI DevOps Docker Encryption GCP Incident response +9
401(k) matching Career development Equity Flex hours Flex vacation +6
Explore more Cyber Security career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cybersecurity in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Senior DevSecOps Engineer jobs
- Open Application Security Engineer/Architect jobs
- Open Senior Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Analyst jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Sr. Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cloud Security Automation Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Threat Intelligence Analyst jobs
- Open Offensive Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Cloud Security Operations Lead jobs
- Open Azure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Audits-related jobs
- Open PCI-related jobs
- Open OWASP-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open Security assessments-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open CEH-related jobs
- Open Encryption-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open GDPR-related jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open Threat detection-related jobs
- Open OSCP-related jobs
- Open Intrusion detection-related jobs
- Open Machine Learning-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs