Facility Security Analyst
Washington, District of Columbia, United States
This is potentially a short-term position with an anticipated period of performance ending Feb. 6, 2023, with the possibility of extension.
The duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Plans, coordinates, or edits content of material of Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) Information Security Committee (ISC) document development and publication- which may include review of proposals and drafts.
- Conduct technical review of documents to ensure sound application of facility security principles, concepts, and methodologies.
- Ensure ISC documents align with federal security directives, standards, instructions, policies, and current requirements (i.e., HSPD-12, FICAM, EO 13587, NSPM 28).
- Evaluate effectiveness of existing ISC standards and best practices and recommend the appropriate corrective action to enhance overall protection of federal facilities.
- Apply physical security principles, concepts, methodologies to recommend countermeasures designed to mitigate vulnerabilities of federal facilities.
- Respond to routine and non-routine CISA Security Programs Executive Secretariat (SPExecSec) Infrastructure Security Division (ISD) CATT taskers.
- Track PSR response to membership questions and inquiries.
- Support ISC subcommittee and working group meetings (*i.e., schedule, meeting minutes, etc.)
- Develop and write facility/physical security policy (initial drafts to final products).
- Integrate security operations and electronic security systems as a function of construction and acquisition planning and execution.
- Moderate noise (i.e. business office with computers, phone and printers) and /or occasional Loud noise (airfield, large equipment).
- Ability to sit at a computer terminal for an extended period of time.
- While performing the responsibilities of the job, the employee is required to sit, stand, talk, and hear.
- Employee is often required to sit and use their hands and fingers to operate a computer.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 0-20% / Occasional travel.
WWC Global is a small, woman-owned business providing management consulting services to U.S. government agencies.
At WWC Global, our employees are the embodiment of our success as a firm. Our team is comprised of a tenacious group of diverse professionals located across the globe. It includes military veterans and spouses of active duty troops, former federal employees, policy experts, academics, attorneys, and technical and business experts, all of whom share a strong work ethic and the skills to succeed in both collaborative and independent environments. WWC Global is invested in the long-term success of both our clients and colleagues for the right reasons. Our dedication to putting good government into practice is underpinned by a merit-based culture that measures success by productivity and credibility.
WWC Global will provide reasonable accommodations to applicants who are unable to utilize our online application system due to a disability. Please send your request to WWC Global HR at email@example.com.
WWC Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer – we do not discriminate based on age, race, national or ethnic origin, gender, veterans status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected class. Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws: Equal Employment Opportunity and Employee Polygraph Protection Act.
WWC Global's Affirmative Action Program is available to any employee or applicant for employment for inspection upon request, to the extent required by federal regulations. The Affirmative Action Program can be accessed during normal business hours by making an appointment with WWC Global HR at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Associate’s Degree.
- Must be able to obtain DHS Suitability.
- Available on or about June 1, 2022.
- Must possess a minimum (2) year(s) of demonstrated experience in facilities security or similar relevant professional experience.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Familiar with HSPD-12, FICAM, EO 13587, NSPM 28 policies and requirements.
- Must have effective time management, communication, technical writing, presentation development, facilitation, and organizational skills.
- Ability to adapt changing expectations in a fast paced, fluid work environment.
- Conducted facility/physical security surveys, risk assessments, or vulnerability assessments.
- Outstanding communication skills, influencing abilities, and client focus.
- Must be a U.S. citizen or Legal Permanent Resident.
- EO 14042, the vaccine mandate for federal contractors, is enjoined and not currently being enforced. Should enforcement resume, applicants must understand and agree to comply with the order and related guidance.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. WWC Global will not sponsor applicants for work visas for this position.
- Active DHS Suitability.
- Certifications: Center for Development of Security Excellence (CDSE) Physical Security Certification or ASIS Physical Security Professional Certification.
- Experience with Visio, One-Note, Adobe Pro, and Microsoft Teams.
WWC Global offers a competitive benefits plan including:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Pet Insurance
Other jobs like this
SOC Analyst Tier IIIAuditing Automation AWS CISSP CompTIA DevOps Ethical hacking Forensics Google Cloud Governance +8
Career development Competitive pay Flex hours Flex vacation Health care +4
Information Security AnalystAudits C Incident response ISO 27001 Risk management SaaS SOC 2
401(k) matching Career development Competitive pay Flex hours Flex vacation +5
Information Security & Compliance Analyst / Analyste sécurité et conformitéHIPAA Intrusion detection ISMS ISO 27001 Monitoring Network security Risk assessment Security assessments SIEM Vulnerabilities
Career development Fitness / gym Flex hours
Explore more Cyber Security career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cybersecurity in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Senior DevSecOps Engineer jobs
- Open Application Security Engineer/Architect jobs
- Open Senior Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Analyst jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Sr. Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Threat Intelligence Analyst jobs
- Open Cloud Security Automation Specialist jobs
- Open Offensive Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Azure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cloud Security Operations Lead jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Audits-related jobs
- Open PCI-related jobs
- Open OWASP-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open Security assessments-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open Encryption-related jobs
- Open CEH-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open GDPR-related jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open Threat detection-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open OSCP-related jobs
- Open Intrusion detection-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open Machine Learning-related jobs