Sales Executive B2B - AppSec & DevSecOps (m/f/d)
Code IntelligenceAlways be a step ahead. Find and fix vulnerabilities before others do. Run automated security tests with each pull request!
We are Code Intelligence, a fast-growing IT startup enabling companies to simplify their software testing processes. Our product CI Fuzz enables users to automatically use cutting-edge testing technology to secure their software, finding critical security vulnerabilities early in the development process.
Join us on our mission to secure the world's information, critical infrastructure, and favorite devices. We strive to create an environment where people from different backgrounds, ethnicities, genders, religions, sexual orientations, ages, and abilities, are hired and set up for success. If you share our vision of a more secure world, don't hesitate to apply!
As sales executive at Code Intelligence, you are responsible for the entire sales process. From initiating first contact to building trustful relationships to negotiating and closing your deals. You will be working with a good mix of in- and outbound leads in the DevSecOps space and excel at understanding your customers' challenges.
What is waiting for you?
You work closely with customer success, product development, and demand generation. We're a curious and very talented team from various backgrounds, available at any time to support you along your sales journey.
Our existing customer base ranges from fast-moving tech leaders to large enterprises like Continental, Google, and Telekom - facing inevitable software development and security challenges.
About us and the working atmosphere
A competitive salary (fix + variable on target earning)
Genuinely world-class technology
Incremental improvements are part of our DNA, and you have the opportunity to contribute to our sales strategy and process actively
Work flexibly from within Germany and for office days, we have a beautiful location with a view of the Rhine and excellent transport connections
30 days of vacation, a ticket for public transport, sponsored gym memberships and subsidized team lunches. And of course, we invest in your skills with a dedicated annual personal devlopment budget.
Do you share our passion for software security? Would you like to use your knowledge and skills in an innovative environment?
Then we are looking forward to receiving your application!
Have any questions or fancy a coffee ☕️? Chat with our sales director Max
What are we looking for?
We are looking for curious minds and a winning mentality! Your primary responsibilities are to understand your prospective clients' objectives and proactively help them complete their buying journey.
At least 3+ years of experience in B2B sales; preferably in software security and SaaS
Proven track record of (over-) achieving your sales targets in complex sales cycles
You are a great and empathetic listener, being able to understand your customer challenges and translate them into potential solutions
You can engage the right stakeholders at the right time to facilitate the decision-making process and get their mutual buy-in
You have worked with inbound leads before, and you are willing to build your own pipeline
Excellent communication skills in English (verbally & written) are mandatory; German is a bonus
Other jobs like this
Content Security Researcher – Application SecurityAgile Application security Automation C CEH CIPP CISSP DevOps DevSecOps GDPR +10
Career development Flex hours Flex vacation Startup environment Team events
Staff Application Security EngineerApplication security Automation Banking Blockchain C Crypto Penetration testing Python Scala Security assessments +1
Career development Competitive pay Equity Flex hours Flex vacation +4
Explore more Cyber Security career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cybersecurity in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Senior DevSecOps Engineer jobs
- Open Application Security Engineer/Architect jobs
- Open Senior Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Analyst jobs
- Open Sr. Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Threat Intelligence Analyst jobs
- Open Cloud Security Automation Specialist jobs
- Open Cloud Security Operations Lead jobs
- Open Offensive Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Azure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Operations Analyst jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Audits-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open PCI-related jobs
- Open OWASP-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open Security assessments-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open Encryption-related jobs
- Open CEH-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open GDPR-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open OSCP-related jobs
- Open Threat detection-related jobs
- Open Machine Learning-related jobs
- Open Intrusion detection-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs