Cyber Seucrity - Cloud and Data Ops Engineer w/m
🦄 DataDome is one of the fastest-growing tech startups in Paris. We offer a cutting edge technology that protects online businesses (websites and mobile applications) against advanced cyber attacks.
Based on AI & Machine Learning, our cybersecurity solution can detect & block the most sophisticated bot attacks, in real-time.
We’re proud to protect more than 10 000 domains worldwide, including TripAdvisor, The New-York Times, Carrefour, BlaBlaCar, Rakuten, Veepee, Adevinta.
Our offices in Paris & New-York gather talents coming from 10 different nationalities. We all love our ideally located & modern offices, an accessible management team, offsite events and weekly team-building initiatives, a chill room that includes foosball, video games and a punching bag!
DataDome is #CustomerCentric, the solution is the leader on g2.com and 100% of our customers renew their subscription year after year.
Want to play your part in the war against bad bots? Join the team and become a Botbuster!
We operate at scale and handle over 1 000 billion events per day giving responses within 3ms (99p). Currently, we are present in more than 25 data centers around the world, deployed using Docker.
Our infrastructure is deployed on AWS, Azure, Scaleway, Vultr, and GCP, using Docker, Ansible and Terraform, and monitored with Grafana and Prometheus.
This stack is currently handling 500k requests per second and manages more than 300 TB of data.
⭐ The team:
Our SRE team is currently composed of 8 engineers in charge of improving our delivery processes and providing a reliable and scalable platform for our customers.
As the traffic is quickly increasing so are the challenges we have to deal with. We are looking for a Data Engineer who thrives for technical challenges.
You will be more specifically in charge of:
- Improving our core systems to be able to handle x2 load in the coming months
- Improving our core systems to add scalability in a big data stream context
- Participating to the improvement of our delivery quality with more automation and security
- Taking part in the team agile ceremonies: sprint planning, retros, etc.
You’re the perfect candidate if you:
- Have 2+ years of experience in (Big) Data processing
- Have a strong experience working in Unix/Linux environments
- Have a good knowledge of cloud providers landscape (especially AWS)
- Care about code quality, simplicity and performance
- Are fluent in English
- You've worked at high scale with systems like Elasticsearch, Apache Flink, Kafka, or MariaDB
- You wrote your own crawler once or twice before
- You understand how internet works
What we offer if you join our dream team
- A stimulating work environment with passionate individuals and a talented R&D team creating innovative solutions, making DataDome one of the strongest performers in the bot protection industry.
- A multicultural and diverse team with almost 10 different nationalities in the office!
- A joyful workplace with many events throughout the year : annual offsite, summer and Christmas parties; one thematic aperitif per month, breakfast every Friday morning...
- Remote friendly work environment : Tailor made work from home policy and a joyful workplace located in Paris close to Opéra station!
- A Swile card and Alan Healthcare
What are the next steps?
You x Talent Acquisition Manager : first interview and cultural fit
You x EM: technical and cultural fit + Take-home technical challenge
You x Team: Presentation and review of your "technical proposal" with the team
You x Member of the leadership team - Discussion about Datadome vision and "raison d'être" ?
NOW you really met everyone Welcome to DataDome :)
DataDome is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.
Interested in this position offer? Send your application now!
Other jobs like this
Security Engineer, Detection & ResponseAutomation AWS Bash Blockchain Crypto EDR Exploits Finance Incident response Monitoring +4
Flex hours Gear Pet friendly Snacks / Drinks Team events
Flex hours Gear Pet friendly Snacks / Drinks Team events
Security Engineer - International RemoteApplication security Artificial intelligence Golang Intrusion detection Machine Learning Monitoring Network security OWASP Python Rust +3
Career development Conferences Equity Flex hours Flex vacation +2
Information Security Analyst/EngineerAudits Ethical hacking Finance FinTech Incident response Monitoring Vulnerabilities
Career development Competitive pay Health care Insurance
Explore more Cyber Security career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cybersecurity in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Senior DevSecOps Engineer jobs
- Open Application Security Engineer/Architect jobs
- Open Senior Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Analyst jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Sr. Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Threat Intelligence Analyst jobs
- Open Cloud Security Automation Specialist jobs
- Open Offensive Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Azure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cloud Security Operations Lead jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Audits-related jobs
- Open PCI-related jobs
- Open OWASP-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open Security assessments-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open Encryption-related jobs
- Open CEH-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open GDPR-related jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open Threat detection-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open OSCP-related jobs
- Open Intrusion detection-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open Machine Learning-related jobs