Senior Security TAM - Edge Cloud Security
Fastly, Inc.Fastly's edge cloud platform delivers faster, safer, and more scalable sites and apps to customers. Elevate your edge CDN, video delivery, security, and more.
Fastly helps people stay better connected with the things they love. Fastly’s edge cloud platform enables customers to create great digital experiences quickly, securely, and reliably by processing, serving, and securing our customers’ applications as close to their end-users as possible — at the edge of the Internet. The platform is designed to take advantage of the modern internet, to be programmable, and to support agile software development. Fastly’s customers include many of the world’s most prominent companies, including Vimeo, Pinterest, The New York Times, and GitHub.
We're building a more trustworthy Internet. Come join us.
Senior Security TAM - Edge Cloud Security
Fastly is looking for our first ever Technical Account Manager focused on Fastly Security products in the EMEA region. Our Technical Account Managers focus on delivering strategic technical initiatives for our customers in coordination with our Security Solutions teams. As a Senior TAM, you will be collaborating with Product Management, Engineering, Support, and Security Research teams to help some of our biggest clients.
This role is limited to non-US only.
What You'll Do
- Own the Technical relationship with assigned accounts on an ongoing basis
- Understand the customer’s security strategy and advise on how Fastly’s security products can help customers achieve their security goals.
- Focus on ensuring customers are successful with Fastly’s security products, from implementation through to ongoing usage.
- Manage project status in our project management tools
- Work on internal PS projects as assigned
- Provide training to customers
What we’re looking for
- Prior experience in Cybersecurity, preferably Application Security
- Experience with some or all the following foundational technologies: SaaS/Cloud or hybrid cloud deployments; Apache/NGINX/IIS or other web server platforms and associated Application server technologies and frameworks
- Unix/Linux or Windows systems administration
- Scripting ability with any of the following: Python, Java, Go, PHP, Unix/Linux Shell, C#, or other common Web languages
- Understanding of HTTP and API security best practices
- A creative, out of the box problem solver
- Ability and experience in troubleshooting software products
- Proficiency in English is required
We value a variety of voices, so this is not a laundry list. It would be an added bonus if you have experience in ANY of these:
- HTTP protocol experience. We protect all types of web servers so everything we work with will involve HTTP protocol
- Docker experience as it used by many of our customers
- Kubernetes Know-how. Kubernetes is now being used everywhere, and we always like to have more in house knowledge
- Knowledge of different Systems Config Management tools is very helpful
- Experience with AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud
We have a huge impact. Fastly is a small company with a big reach. Not only do our customers have a tremendous user base, but we also support a growing number of open source projects and initiatives. Outside of code, employees are encouraged to share causes close to their heart with others so we can help lend a supportive hand.
We love distributed teams. Fastly’s home-base is in San Francisco, but we have multiple offices and employees sprinkled around the globe. In fact, 50% of our employees work outside of SF! An international remote culture is in our DNA.
We care about you. Fastly works hard to create a positive environment for our employees, and we think your life outside of work is important too. We support our teams with great benefits like up to 20 weeks of paid parental leave, options for free medical/dental/vision plans, and an open vacation program that enables our folks to take the time they need to recharge (some benefits may vary by location).
We value diversity. Growing and maintaining our inclusive and diverse team matters to us. We are committed to being a company where our employees feel comfortable bringing their authentic selves to work and have the ability to be successful -- every day.
We are passionate. Fastly is chock full of passionate people and we’re not ‘one size fits all’. Fastly employs authors, pilots, skiers, parents (of humans and animals), makeup geeks, coffee connoisseurs, and more. We love employees for who they are and what they are passionate about.
We’re always looking for humble, sharp, and creative folks to join the Fastly team. If you think you might be a fit, please apply!
Fastly is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity and to providing employees with a safe and welcoming work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
Employment decisions at Fastly are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, family or parental status, disability*, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Fastly encourages applicants from all backgrounds.
*Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Fastly. Please inform us if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Other jobs like this
Senior Cloud Security Engineer - SponsorshipAgile API Gateway Automation AWS Azure CCSP Code analysis DAST DevOps DevSecOps +21
Career development Flex hours Health care Startup environment Wellness
Explore more Cyber Security career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cybersecurity in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Senior DevSecOps Engineer jobs
- Open Application Security Engineer/Architect jobs
- Open Senior Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Analyst jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Sr. Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Threat Intelligence Analyst jobs
- Open Cloud Security Automation Specialist jobs
- Open Offensive Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Azure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cloud Security Operations Lead jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Audits-related jobs
- Open PCI-related jobs
- Open OWASP-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open Security assessments-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open Encryption-related jobs
- Open CEH-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open GDPR-related jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open Threat detection-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open OSCP-related jobs
- Open Intrusion detection-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open Machine Learning-related jobs