Senior Vulnerability Analyst
AnaVation is seeking a Senior Vulnerability Analyst to join our team and support our mission critical customer in Reston, VA. As our Senior Vulnerability Analyst, you will provide Subject Matter Expertise support to maintain Vulnerability Management Program requirements including, but not limited to, maintaining the patch repository, issuing alerts and bulletins, and tracking compliance. Additional responsibilities would include coordinating periodic auditing and testing and responsibility for overall governance supporting Vulnerability Management.
- Clearance: Active TS/SCI Clearance
- Education & Years of Experience: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relevant field and 12+ years of experience related to specific functional area. (May substitute Master’s degree in lieu of 2 years of experience).
- Certifications: CompTIA Security+ or equivalent IAT Level II certification
- Experience and knowledge on:
- Working collaboratively across cross-functional teams of all experience levels.
- Detailed knowledge of system security vulnerabilities and remediation techniques, including testing and the development of exploits.
- Detailed technical knowledge in security engineering, system and network security, authentication, and security protocols.
- Skilled in risk management, business risk analysis, and making complex business/risk trade-off recommendations and decisions.
- Experience in penetration testing and vulnerability analysis in modern technologies such as cloud, mobile, wireless, and cross domain solutions.
- In depth knowledge and experience working with Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) scanning environments.
- Thorough understanding of DevSecOps Pipeline scanning in supporting development and alerting thresholds.
- Solid understanding of Penetration Testing environments and Cloud tools.
- Ability to provide recommendations for enhancing Detection and Alerting thresholds and Insider Threat capabilities.
- Security certifications: Security+, CCNA Security, CySA+, SSCP, CCSP, or equivalent certification
- AWS, Cloud certifications
Job region: North America
Job stats: 0 0 0
Other jobs like this
Explore more Cyber Security career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cybersecurity in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Senior DevSecOps Engineer jobs
- Open Application Security Engineer/Architect jobs
- Open Senior Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Analyst jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Sr. Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Threat Intelligence Analyst jobs
- Open Cloud Security Automation Specialist jobs
- Open Offensive Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Azure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cloud Security Operations Lead jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Audits-related jobs
- Open PCI-related jobs
- Open OWASP-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open Security assessments-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open Encryption-related jobs
- Open CEH-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open GDPR-related jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open Threat detection-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open OSCP-related jobs
- Open Intrusion detection-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open Machine Learning-related jobs