Business Development Representative | Global Cyber Security SaaS | UKI & Scandinavia
Secure Code WarriorSecure Code Warrior helps developers write more secure code. We are focused on bringing an innovative approach to developer security training. Contact us today.
Secure Code Warrior makes secure coding a positive and engaging experience for developers as they increase their skills. We guide each coder along their own preferred learning pathway so that security-skilled developers become the everyday superheroes of our connected world.We succeed through a human approach that uncovers the secure developer inside of every coder - helping development teams ship quality code faster, so they can focus on creating amazing, safe software for our world.
Before we get into the details of the role. We want to highlight our employee benefits and how important a healthy work-life balance is to us. Our offering includes but is not limited to:
Global- Flexible Work Schedule- Unlimited Paid Time Off- Equity/Share Options- Remote/ Optional Hybrid (Office space available in some locations)- 12 Weeks Gender Neutral Parental Leave
US Employees- Fully Paid Health, Vision, and Dental for Employees and Dependants- 401k w/ Match
As our newest Business Development Representative (BDR) you'll find yourself working within our Global Inside Sales team, in tandem with our global sales and marketing teams, where you'll use and expand your business development experience.
You'll be a critical part of our customer acquisition strategy across UK & Scandinavia, ensuring the continued growth of our footprint in the market. You’ll interface across all levels of a target/ prospect's organisation (CTO, CISO, Ops managers etc) to understand their business objectives and help them understand how Secure Code Warrior can help empower developers to build secure code from the start.
What will I do?
- In partnership with an Account Executive (AE), you'll develop lists of target prospects.
- Using your effective introductions and resilient nature you'll make contact with potential prospects; qualify those leads and set up meetings for the AEs for further follow-up.
- Make a great first impression with prospects by demonstrating strong knowledge in cyber / application / information security and the Secure Code Warrior value proposition, as well as a deep understanding of our competitors.
- Represent our brand and vision at conferences, events, industry meetups, and on social media, with a goal to develop interest in Secure Code Warrior.
- Take responsibility for pipeline growth and forecast accuracy in accordance with targets set by sales leadership.
- Take initiative in documentation of all activities and business development efforts within Salesforce, as well as leveraging historical information from our CRM to inform your actions.
What are we looking for?
- 2 years minimum experience in B2B sales, ideally within cyber, info or app security businesses, or similar.
- A proven history of quota over-achievement.
- Experience using Salesforce and other sales tools.
- As well as English - have the ability to speak and understand the following languages - Spanish, Italian, Hebrew, Turkish, or Arabic.
- Experience prospecting and generating qualified sales opportunities through email, phone, social media and any other innovative method.
- Ability to handle a large volume of inbound leads.
- Ability to uncover customer needs and effectively communicate Secure Code Warrior’s value proposition.
Why Work at Secure Code Warrior
You're joining us at an exciting stage in our journey, and are key to our future success. You’ll have the opportunity to create impact, deliver on your ideas, and use your spark; experience and expertise to help us live long and prosper. Warriors have full flexibility. We appreciate that you’ll do your best work when you’re rested and energized. With our business operating globally, there’s no 9-5 grind at Secure Code Warrior. You’re encouraged to work the days, times and in the way that suits your best. We also offer generous leave and work from home options so you can make work work for you. We’re a tight-knit team that values humility, diversity, giving back to the community and to each other. Giving back is key to being a Warrior, and we do what we can to make the world a little bit brighter as we work to make it more secure.
Diversity. Inclusion. They’re more than just words for us. They’re the hard-and-fast principles guiding how we build our teams, cultivate leaders and create a company where every single person feels safe and celebrated. We have a global, multicultural following—we want to reflect that inside our walls and ensure people come as they are, we like it that way!
Sound like a good fit? Apply Now
We are a 2022 Circle Back Initiative Employer and commit to responding and providing feedback to every applicant.
Secure Code Warrior is an equal opportunities employer and we proudly celebrate and support diversity. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all candidates and employees.
Other jobs like this
Security Engineer, Detection & ResponseAutomation AWS Bash Blockchain Crypto EDR Exploits Finance Incident response Monitoring +4
Flex hours Gear Pet friendly Snacks / Drinks Team events
Flex hours Gear Pet friendly Snacks / Drinks Team events
Head of Security Operations & ResponseAutomation AWS CompTIA EDR Exploits Finance Incident response Intrusion detection Malware Monitoring +10
Career development Health care Startup environment
Explore more Cyber Security career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cybersecurity in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Senior DevSecOps Engineer jobs
- Open Application Security Engineer/Architect jobs
- Open Senior Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Analyst jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Sr. Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cloud Security Automation Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Threat Intelligence Analyst jobs
- Open Offensive Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Cloud Security Operations Lead jobs
- Open Azure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Audits-related jobs
- Open PCI-related jobs
- Open OWASP-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open Security assessments-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open CEH-related jobs
- Open Encryption-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open GDPR-related jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open Threat detection-related jobs
- Open OSCP-related jobs
- Open Intrusion detection-related jobs
- Open Machine Learning-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs