Director, Forensic Investigations & Technology, South East Asia
Central Singapore, Singapore
Control RisksControl Risks is the specialist global risk consultancy that helps organisations succeed in a volatile world. Find out more.
This is a pivotal and highly visible position, overseeing complex financial investigations and forensic accounting assignments in the South East Asia Region and coordinating with counterparts in our offices worldwide.
This position will play a key role in generating opportunities with new and existing clients in the region, by leveraging existing resources as well as building new capabilities.
- Deep understanding of the various types of investigations and forensic accounting assignments, including the use and applications of technology in investigations.
- Act as a leader and line manager for the Forensics Accounting Singapore-based team members, providing support with team development and training.
- End to end case management of white-collar crime investigations, anti-fraud and anti-corruption risk management services as well as financial and other analysis relating to litigation.
- Management of client relationships, delivering best in class service and ensuring full compliance with applicable laws.
- Forensic accounting technical leadership.
- Report preparation and proposal/pitch development and delivery.
- Solid understanding of forensics, e-discovery/legal technology and data analytics tools.
- Being pro-active and aware of market trends.
- Proven experience of operating successfully at a senior level, with a track record of sourcing and converting business development leads with the legal buyer community in key South East Asian markets.
- Knowledge of key South East Asian countries and experience of executing tasks in those jurisdictions as well as further afield.
- Extensive forensic accounting experience.
- Deep knowledge of local and extra-territorial regulatory drivers and enforcement trends
- Preparation of detailed complex report for clients, tribunals, regulators and court proceedings.
- Deep understanding of investigation techniques and procedures
- Management of investigative assignments and projects relating to proposed, pending or active litigation.
- Deep knowledge of our industry and competitors.
- Demonstrate an understanding of delivering higher value/margin services.
- Big 4 or Mid-Tier accounting firm experience Proactive fraud/corruption risk management experience
- Understanding of various dispute resolution mechanisms. Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Internationally recognised accounting qualifications (such as CFE/CPA/CFA) Proficient IT skills
- Considerable familiarity with e-discovery and other electronic data analysis tools Demonstrable commercial acumen
- Specialist investigation skills
Qualifications and specialist skills
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Internationally recognised accounting qualifications (such as CFE/CPA/CFA)
- Proficient IT skills
- Considerable familiarity with e-discovery and other electronic data analysis tools
- Demonstrable commercial acumen
- Specialist investigation skills
- Control Risks offers a competitively positioned compensation and benefits package that is transparent and summarised in the full job offer.
- We operate a discretionary global bonus scheme that incentivises, and rewards individuals based on company and individual performance.
- Control Risks supports hybrid working arrangements, wherever possible, that emphasise the value of in-person time together - in the office and with our clients - while continuing to support flexible and remote working.
Please be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Other jobs like this
Explore more Cyber Security career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cybersecurity in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Senior DevSecOps Engineer jobs
- Open Application Security Engineer/Architect jobs
- Open Senior Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Analyst jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Sr. Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cloud Security Automation Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Threat Intelligence Analyst jobs
- Open Offensive Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Cloud Security Operations Lead jobs
- Open Azure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Audits-related jobs
- Open PCI-related jobs
- Open OWASP-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open Security assessments-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open CEH-related jobs
- Open Encryption-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open GDPR-related jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open Threat detection-related jobs
- Open OSCP-related jobs
- Open Intrusion detection-related jobs
- Open Machine Learning-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs