Analyste, sécurité de l'information | Cybersecurity Analyst
FLO | AddÉnergie is looking for an Information Security Analyst to support the daily threat monitoring operations, as well as actively participate in our cyber security improvement projects.
Reporting to the Information Security Manager and working closely with the IT and R&D teams, the Security Analyst participates in the detection of threats and vulnerabilities, the investigation of security incidents and the development of our capabilities to counter cyber threats. He/she distinguishes him/herself by his/her ability to analyze information sources, his/her excellent judgment and his/her ability to popularize and communicate IT security concepts.
The first important mandate of the security analyst will be to actively participate in the SOC2 certification project, to support the various teams in better securing their practices and infrastructures as well as in penetration testing activities. In collaboration with the IT support team, Cloud Administration and Software R&D, he/she will ensure that projects meet security requirements while respecting customer and corporate needs.
BY JOINING OUR TEAM, YOU WILL
o Work with the various business units to identify security requirements and help these teams implement them.
o Teach cyber security best practices during interactions with company employees.
o Support and enhance daily operations in threat detection, system vulnerability identification and reporting, and the analysis and investigation aspects of security incidents.
o Participate in evidence collection activities for internal audits and certification audits.
o Support the manager with governance, risk management, asset management, compliance, security awareness, etc.
o Collaborate on intrusion tests on our products and infrastructure.
o Bachelor's degree in computer science or related discipline or DEC and sufficient experience
o 5 years experience in IT (Network, Support and/or Administrator)
o 2 years experience in IT security. (Blue team/Red team/Compliance)
o Knowledge: NIST, SOC2, Iso 27001, PCIDSS, HighTrust, GDPR, OWASP Top 10, Pentest/Red Team, Threat intelligence, Security Incident management, Vulnerability management, Data forensics, Sandboxing/Malware analysis, Security governance and Security compliance.
o IT tools: Splunk/SIEM, Qualys, Mandiant Redline, Kali Linux, Powershell, VirusTotal/Hybrid Analysis, IOC/Threat Intelligence, MS Azure, Office 365, Azure AD, Microsoft EDR/Crowdstrike/CarbonBlack, Windows, Linux.
o Language skills: French / English
o Qualities and attributes:
o Comfortable with Cloud technologies
o Up to date with new technologies and trends in Cyber Security.
o Attention to detail
o Empathy / Soft skill
o Sense of humor
o Passionate about the Cyber Security field
o Autonomy, interpersonal skills, discernment, organizational skills, problem solving, good priority management
o Recognized as a solution-oriented collaborator
o Good communication skills and ability to listen
o Be the happy driver of an electric vehicle!
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive insurance plan
- Group RRSP
- Group life insurance
- Charging days in addition to vacation days
- Paid vacations
- Work from home - flexible hours
- Training and development
- Employee Assistance Program
Other jobs like this
SOC Analyst Tier IIIAuditing Automation AWS CISSP CompTIA DevOps Ethical hacking Forensics Google Cloud Governance +8
Career development Competitive pay Flex hours Flex vacation Health care +4
Information Security AnalystAudits C Incident response ISO 27001 Risk management SaaS SOC 2
401(k) matching Career development Competitive pay Flex hours Flex vacation +5
Information Security & Compliance Analyst / Analyste sécurité et conformitéHIPAA Intrusion detection ISMS ISO 27001 Monitoring Network security Risk assessment Security assessments SIEM Vulnerabilities
Career development Fitness / gym Flex hours
Explore more Cyber Security career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cybersecurity in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Senior DevSecOps Engineer jobs
- Open Application Security Engineer/Architect jobs
- Open Senior Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Analyst jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Sr. Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cloud Security Automation Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Threat Intelligence Analyst jobs
- Open Offensive Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Cloud Security Operations Lead jobs
- Open Azure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Audits-related jobs
- Open PCI-related jobs
- Open OWASP-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open Security assessments-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open CEH-related jobs
- Open Encryption-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open GDPR-related jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open Threat detection-related jobs
- Open OSCP-related jobs
- Open Intrusion detection-related jobs
- Open Machine Learning-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs