Vulnerability Researcher / Reverse Engineer
At ARSIEM Corporation we are committed to fostering a proven and trusted partnership with our government clients. We provide support to multiple agencies across the United States Government. ARSIEM has an experienced workforce of qualified professionals committed to providing the best possible support.
As demand increases, ARSIEM continues to provide reliable and cutting-edge technical solutions at the best value to our clients. That means a career packed with opportunities to grow and the ability to have an impact on every client you work with.
ARSIEM is currently looking for a Vulnerability Researcher / Reverse Engineer. This position will support one of our Government clients in Laurel, MD.
- Support vulnerability research / reverse engineering and prototype development team as an AD member.
- Must meet the requirements of the Computer Scientist 2, Computer Scientist 3, or Computer Scientist 4 - CNO Developer labor category
- Strong experience doing vulnerability research
- Strong experience with reverse engineering
- Software Development experience
Labor Category Requirements
- Computer Scientist 2 – BS + 5 year of experience, MS + 3 years, or PhD + 2 years. 2 years of specialized experience.
- Computer Scientist 3 – BS + 10 year of experience, MS + 8, or PhD + 6 years. 3 years of specialized experience.
- Computer Scientist 4 – BS + 15 year of experience, MS + 13 years, or PhD + 11 years. 5 years of specialized experience.
ARSIEM is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.
Other jobs like this
401(k) matching Medical leave Parental leave Startup environment
Application Security EngineerApplication security Automation Azure Linux OWASP Penetration testing PowerShell Product security Python SDLC +4
401(k) matching Career development Flex vacation Health care Team events +1
Explore more Cyber Security career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cybersecurity in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Senior DevSecOps Engineer jobs
- Open Application Security Engineer/Architect jobs
- Open Senior Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Analyst jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Sr. Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Threat Intelligence Analyst jobs
- Open Cloud Security Automation Specialist jobs
- Open Offensive Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Azure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cloud Security Operations Lead jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Audits-related jobs
- Open PCI-related jobs
- Open OWASP-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open Security assessments-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open Encryption-related jobs
- Open CEH-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open GDPR-related jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open Threat detection-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open OSCP-related jobs
- Open Intrusion detection-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open Machine Learning-related jobs