Remote - Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Goodfood (TSX: FOOD) is a leading online grocery service in Canada, delivering fresh meal solutions that make it easy for members from coast to coast to enjoy delicious meals at home every week. Goodfood’s mission is to make the impossible come true, from farm to kitchen, by enabling members to do their weekly meal planning and grocery shopping in minutes. Goodfood members get access to a unique selection of products online as well as exclusive pricing made possible by its world-class direct-to-consumer fulfillment eco-system. Goodfood currently has more than 300,000 active subscribers and over 3,600 dedicated and passionate employees across Canada.
Goodfood is a 100% cloud based company, we are currently looking for an experienced manager to lead our DevOps and Security practices. The manager will be responsible for operating and managing our cloud-based platform and applications. As DevOpsSec Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring that our services are running smoothly, are highly available, and are cost-effective. You will be responsible for monitoring and fixing production problems in a way that minimizes impact to the business. If you hate repetitive tasks and love automating systems, this is a great opportunity for you.
Contribute to automations and improvements of our Cloud Infrastructure, managing virtual machines, software delivery and health ops monitoring systems.
Manage and grow DevOps and Security projects and teams.
Lead teams of large-scale projects within an agile process, ensuring robust and lasting solutions are implemented
Integrate and instrument Compliance and Security tools in Google Cloud and Azure. Maintain smoothness of operations with the passion for being hands-on; scripting and automating.
Improve Configuration and Vulnerability Assessment, Patch Management and Event monitoring/tracking systems.
Prepare documents and training materials to help both technical/non-technical audiences understand and practice the security shared responsibilities.
Supervise system infrastructure to ensure functionality, efficiency and security
Discover and implement new technologies that yield competitive advantage
Assist with Internal and External Audits, security and risk assessment
6+ years Leading DevOps and/or Security Teams and initiatives
Experienced with running and managing cloud environments
Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
Have the passion for continuous learning, improving and excelling in the field of DevOps, security and technology risk management. Always keep questioning what, why, when, where and how to optimize systems and processes with balanced costs/benefits considered.
Experience with vulnerability scanning, assessment and patch management.
Are familiar with GIT Hub, Terraform, IaaS and Application Security.
Nice to have, previous experiences working in Startups.
BS degree in a computer discipline or relevant certification
Our team strives to give our members a world-class customer experience. We believe in being ambassadors of the brand to make the impossible come true from the farm to the table!
What we have to offer our employees:
- E-commerce/ Startup and fun work environment
- Ability to directly impact company results
- Competitive Group Insurance
- Personal days
- Bonus program
- Annual fitness credit
- Goodfood credits
- Employee stock purchase plan
Other jobs like this
Security Operations Manager (in person or remote)Application security CISA CISM CISSP Incident response Network security Pen testing Risk analysis Risk assessment Risk management +5
401(k) matching Competitive pay Flex hours Health care Medical leave
Explore more Cyber Security career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cybersecurity in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Senior DevSecOps Engineer jobs
- Open Application Security Engineer/Architect jobs
- Open Senior Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Analyst jobs
- Open Sr. Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Threat Intelligence Analyst jobs
- Open Cloud Security Automation Specialist jobs
- Open Cloud Security Operations Lead jobs
- Open Offensive Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Azure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Operations Analyst jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Audits-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open PCI-related jobs
- Open OWASP-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open Security assessments-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open Encryption-related jobs
- Open CEH-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open GDPR-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open OSCP-related jobs
- Open Threat detection-related jobs
- Open Machine Learning-related jobs
- Open Intrusion detection-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs