Mentors (Independent Contractor) - Zero Trust Architecture,Cybersecurity fluency, Network Security Application architecture,
Udacity, Inc.Learn online and advance your career with courses in programming, data science, artificial intelligence, digital marketing, and more. Gain in-demand technical skills. Join today!
In our mission toward powering careers through tech education, we are doubling down on the support that we offer to our students. As a part of this, we want to extend an opportunity to you to become a mentor with Udacity. Mentors are industry professionals who provide world-class technical support to our students in their academic journeys. All our mentors are handpicked through a rigorous selection process. In fact, only 1 in 22 candidates make the cut—we are picky because we want the best for our learners.
JOIN THE TEAM TODAY
- Technical Competence: Cybersecurity fluency, Application architecture, Computer networking basics, Zero Trust Architecture, Zero Trust, Maturity Model, Identity and Access Management, Network Security, Data Security
- Strong interpersonal skills
- #studentfirst mindset
- Empathy for learners
- Flexibility for part-time, independent contract work
- As a Q&A Professional
- Provide support to students by responding to technical queries over our Knowledge platform.
- Maintain a response time of less than 1 working hour for student queries through our Knowledge Hub.
- Provide technically accurate and thorough answers.
- Read more about the role - "Knowledge Moderation"
- As a Project Reviewer
- Review project submissions and provide personalized feedback.
- Ensure that project submissions are original work and have not been plagiarized.
- Maintain a review time of less than 8 working hours for project submission.
- Read more about the role - “Reviews”
Why should you apply?
- Gain recognition for your technical knowledge
- Network with other top-notch technical mentors
- Earn additional income
- Contribute to a vibrant, global student community
- Stay updated on the latest in cutting-edge technologies
There are only 15 open positions, so send in your application ASAP!
Before applying, we would request you to kindly complete the General Information Form if you haven't filled it already.
Also, while attaching resume/CV, please make sure the document is in English language.
Note: Mentors are independent contractors and set their own schedule. Additionally, if you are a good fit, we will reach out within 3 weeks with next steps. Please do not apply multiple times for the same Nanodegree Program. You are requested to graduate from the Mentorship Nanodegree in order to be onboarded as a mentor with Udacity.
Learn more about Udacity's Values Students First - Better Together - Entrepreneurial - Data Driven - Candid and Direct - Talent Obsessed
Other jobs like this
Explore more Cyber Security career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cybersecurity in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Senior DevSecOps Engineer jobs
- Open Application Security Engineer/Architect jobs
- Open Senior Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Analyst jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Sr. Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cloud Security Automation Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Threat Intelligence Analyst jobs
- Open Offensive Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Cloud Security Operations Lead jobs
- Open Azure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Audits-related jobs
- Open PCI-related jobs
- Open OWASP-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open Security assessments-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open CEH-related jobs
- Open Encryption-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open GDPR-related jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open Threat detection-related jobs
- Open OSCP-related jobs
- Open Intrusion detection-related jobs
- Open Machine Learning-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs