Security Engineer, Infrastructure
Hybrid or Remote
ClickUp is the world's only all-in-one productivity platform that flexes to the way people want to work. It replaces all individual workplace productivity tools with a single, unified platform including project management, document collaboration, spreadsheets, chat, goals, and more. On a mission to make the world more productive, ClickUp is headquartered in San Diego and scaling remotely and internationally. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the world, ClickUp helps millions of users to be more productive and save at least one day every week. 🦄We're looking for a Security Engineer, InfraSec for a brand-new, engineering-focused security team. We partner with and embed inside of existing engineering teams at ClickUp. The security team at ClickUp works to build and share technology including defensive security features and functionality, secure infrastructure and operational tools, security response tooling and processes, and security guidelines and guardrails. You will work to build a culture of security enablement. Your focus on our infrastructure engineers will allow them to build and ship secure products within AWS. You'll be a strategic partner working directly with various engineering teams helping to design, develop and guide teams to secure solutions. We're scaling quickly, and are looking for Security Engineers who aren't afraid of this challenge! The Role: Perform some or all of the following, depending on skill-set:
- Design and build security features and defenses that protect the entire scope of the ClickUp platform and infrastructure.
- Design and build tools to help with all stages in security prevention, detection, and response; across the full SDLC from code and test, through to deploy and operate.
- Perform threat models, implementation reviews, and security testing; review requirements and designs.
- Embed yourself into existing engineering and product teams, acting as a "security player-coach".
- Build security automation for and into the ClickUp platform; design and build secure-by-default infrastructure and applications.
- Monitor and analyze production security events and, as needed, provide in-depth incident analysis.
- Build relationships with other engineers, product managers, data engineers, operators, and security team members to enable shipping a secure product.
- Multiple years of experience in technology / software development.
- Multiple years of AWS experience (GCP or Azure); IAM and least-privilege architectures.
- An ability to identify and provide a basic assessment of security threats.
- An understanding of security problems, paired with an ability to suggest solutions to software design problems.
- Cloud and SaaS experience.
- Ability to mentor others on technical topics, including security.
- Past experience with pushing technical initiatives; team, project, or indirect management of technology.
- 5+ years of software development experience and 1+ year of security-specific experience.
- Experience with AWS Control Tower and Account Factory, AWS Cloud Development Kit (CDK), and AWS Organizations.
- Experience with Angular, Node.js, and PostgresSQL; or similar technologies.
- If you are a software engineer who is only starting on learning security, please do apply!
ClickUp was founded on a culture of hard work, consistent growth, and a desire to break norms. We’re a values-driven company and hire based on ambition, merit, and a willingness to do what it takes to succeed. We don’t care where you’re from, what you look like, or who you’re in a relationship with—we hire the best people for the job, and create an environment that supports employees on their journey to do the most exciting work of their lives! ClickUp is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Other jobs like this
Senior Azure Cloud Security EngineerAnsible Automation AWS Azure CircleCI DevOps Docker Encryption GCP Incident response +9
401(k) matching Career development Equity Flex hours Flex vacation +6
Staff Cloud Security Engineer (Remote- North America)Automation AWS Azure CEH CISA Cloudflare FedRAMP GCP ISO 27001 Kubernetes +2
Career development Competitive pay Flex hours Flex vacation Parental leave +3
Explore more Cyber Security career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cybersecurity in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Senior DevSecOps Engineer jobs
- Open Application Security Engineer/Architect jobs
- Open Senior Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Analyst jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Sr. Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cloud Security Automation Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Threat Intelligence Analyst jobs
- Open Offensive Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Cloud Security Operations Lead jobs
- Open Azure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Audits-related jobs
- Open PCI-related jobs
- Open OWASP-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open Security assessments-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open CEH-related jobs
- Open Encryption-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open GDPR-related jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open Threat detection-related jobs
- Open OSCP-related jobs
- Open Intrusion detection-related jobs
- Open Machine Learning-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs