XOR Security is currently seeking talented a Development Security Operations (DevSecOps) Engineer to support one of our premier programs.
The DevSecOps Engineer will gather requirements, design, codify, integrate and implement secure solutions that support business functionality as well as the underlying infrastructure required to run and deploy those solutions.
- Develop, document, and implement CI/CD strategy for management of Infrastructure as Code (IaC) baseline
- Develop, document, and implement container management strategy to include management of container security and automated validation of immutable CI pipeline components for compliance with DHS 800-53 processes.
- Develop and document shared infrastructure component management strategy to provide consistent standardized container, OS, and application baselines for infrastructure components available through self-service.
- Identify requirements, develop, document, and implement branching strategy to support change management requirements while automating as much of the deployment process as practical in the (IaC) CI/CD pipeline.
Must have an active Top Secret Level Clearance and in addition, be able to obtain a DHS EOD Clearance.
8 years of DevSecOps Experience
2+ years of hands on experience in implementing/maintaining security in a CI/CD pipeline.
Experience in the design and automation of security tools and processes.
One of the following certifications: CCSP, CCSK, CSSLP, CISSP, CEH or similar
In addition should have experience with the following:
- Writing and managing Ansible playbooks
- Managing templated deployments with Ansible Tower
- Managing IaC and cloud workloads deployed with CI tooling
- Building and managing CI frameworks
- Enterprise change management and federal compliance processes
- GitLab or comparable VCS
- Experience in the use and management of an OpenStack deployment across multiple data centers
- Experience with VMware & Satellite
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience with NIST / STIG compliance of immutable infrastructure components
- Experience with PXE-less discovery provisioning to automate hardware / undercloud scalability
- Experience with data administration automating management of large (multi PB) S3 storage pools
XOR Security offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, 401k with a vested company match, vacation and supplemental insurance benefits.
XOR Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). M/F/D/V.
Citizenship Clearance Requirement
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements - US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED and Top SECRET Clearance