Embedded Physical Security Consultant
Control RisksControl Risks is the specialist global risk consultancy that helps organisations succeed in a volatile world. Find out more.
Control Risks is looking for a Physical Security Specialist to provide our Client, a global leader in the energy sector, with expertise that will help it conduct business in a low-profile manner, whilst providing for optimum protection of its employees, families and assets in event of political or criminal aggression. Working on-site with our client, based in Assam, key deliverable of the role will be:
- To ensure that the Client employees’ exposure to violence, blackmail, threats, kidnapping or civil war is minimized and managed.
- To issue and implement guidelines on good security practices for employees and their families in countries of operation.
- To assess all potential hazardous situations in countries of operation and come up with proper plans and measures to mitigate these hazards.
- To perform security audits of all Client locations to make sure that all existing and future locations have an optimum standard of security in order to let Client conduct its business in a safe and secured environment.
- To prepare and keep updated evacuation plans for all locations in the country of operation.
- Supervise and ensure optimum utilisation of consultants deployed for providing security advice to the Client, in country.
- To develop and implement a comprehensive security strategy that will allow Client to operate securely within the country of operation within foreseeable future.
- To manage all Client security aspects to ensure all staff and families are safe and all facilities, offices, residences and equipment is secured.
- To develop a countrywide ERP structure that is applicable for all emergencies.
- To visit all Client sites and locations to ensure on-going operations are conducted in a safe, secure manner.
- To ensure that any high-risk expatriate deployed to operations within country of operation are afforded the correct levels of protection.
- To establish secure staff houses in country of operation and develop a procedure that can cater for flight delays in the transiting of high-risk expatriates from any international airport to the operational sites and back.
The selected candidate will have experience and qualification levels similar to the below:
- Operational experience of complex, hostile and fragile environments, typically gained in a military, law enforcement, intelligence or diplomatic context.
- The candidate will be fluent in English and Hindi.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- The ability to influence and interact at senior levels.
- Ability to collect, collate and analyse intelligence information.
- Ability to conduct risk assessments and security reviews.
- Guard force management and training experience.
- Exposure to security equipment requirements to provide an effective security solution.
- Standard internet and software application familiarity.
- Preferably, prior experience of four to five years in providing security management support to multi-national corporations.
- Control Risks offers a competitively positioned compensation and benefits package that is transparent and summarised in the full job offer.
- Control Risks supports hybrid working arrangements, wherever possible, that emphasise the value of in-person time together - in the office and with our clients - while continuing to support flexible and remote working.
- As an equal opportunities employer, we encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply and join us and are fully committed to equal treatment, free from discrimination, of all candidates throughout our recruitment process.
Please be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Other jobs like this
Explore more Cyber Security career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cybersecurity in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Senior DevSecOps Engineer jobs
- Open Application Security Engineer/Architect jobs
- Open Senior Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Analyst jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Sr. Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Threat Intelligence Analyst jobs
- Open Cloud Security Automation Specialist jobs
- Open Offensive Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Azure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cloud Security Operations Lead jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Audits-related jobs
- Open PCI-related jobs
- Open OWASP-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open Security assessments-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open Encryption-related jobs
- Open CEH-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open GDPR-related jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open Threat detection-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open OSCP-related jobs
- Open Intrusion detection-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open Machine Learning-related jobs