IT Security Architect - Cloud Security Services
Milano, Milano, IT
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As a Security Architect, you will help client IT and business executives design and implement security architectures both 'for cloud' and 'in cloud' which will include the adoption of any native cloud security controls and non-native cloud security integrations, covering the full range of cloud service models within hybrid/multi-cloud environments including IBMs own extended portfolio of hybrid cloud security offerings such as “Adaptive Cloud Security”.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• Proven ability to design and implement secure cloud architectures that meet client business requirements, whilst delivering value, and incorporate appropriate and sustainable security controls based on cloud native security services as well as traditional approaches.
• Detailed knowledge of the cloud delivery, security and deployment models for IaaS, PaaS, CaaS offerings provided by at least one of IBM Bluemix, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud platforms.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
• Working knowledge of key cloud security standards eg NIST, CIS, NCSC, ISO.
• Technical knowledge in three or more domains in cloud services context - Routing, Firewall policy, Anti-DDoS, Web Application Firewall, Intrusion Prevention Systems, Security Information and Event Management, Threat and Vulnerability Management, Identity and authentication, virtualisation, DevSecOps, micro services architecture.
• Has experience creating cloud solutions in two or more Security Technologies including but not limited to Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), Anti Malware, Email Security, Web Content Filtering, DDoS Protection, Endpoint Detection & Response, Patch Management, Deceptive Technologies, Data Loss Protection
About Business Unit
IBM is a leading provider of enterprise security solutions. Named by industry analysts as a leader in 12 security market segment categories, IBM Security is a multi-billion dollar business that is rapidly growing. In an industry focused on building walls, IBM Security is focused on creating an open, connected security ecosystem that leverages AI and cloud to help clients improve compliance, stop threats, and grow their business securely. Join our global team of IBM Security employees in protecting the world, and helping our clients thrive in the face of cyber uncertainty.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Job tags: AI Architecture AWS Azure Firewall Google IaaS Malware NIST PaaS SIEM Vulnerability management