Cybersecurity Project Manager
Kalles Group Overview
Security is for all.
Companies big and small thrive when data is secure, organized, and accessible because they are better able to manage risk and opportunity. Our purpose is to secure the future for businesses.
That's why we provide cybersecurity services to startups, small businesses, and Fortune 500 companies because everyone deserves to be secure.
Kalles Group is delivering organizational and technology change while bringing security to all.
What you’ll do
The Cybersecurity Project Manager will join a team of highly skilled, collaborative practitioners and will lead projects to bring information security to the next level across technical and cultural environments. You will understand what it takes to build a security project roadmap. You have the technical chops and business acumen to translate customer requests into business requirements and guide teams to action.
- Manage single or multiple security projects across varied operation groups
- Provide guidance across the organization to grow customer engagement and strategy maturity
- Lead replacement and integration of systems and solutions
- Facilitate meetings with stakeholders representing the project’s activities
- Build and manage work breakdown structure against project milestones
- Manage scheduling activities and track budget across multiple teams
- Establish accountability for team members to help them navigate competing priorities
- Support client by training and documentation around future plans supported with metrics and information
- Manage project status, track project deliverables, and provide appropriate escalation and resolution of risks as needed
- Support development of group planning and develop presentations
- Drive compelling and consistent messaging across multiple, dispersed teams to effectively promote information security.
- Collaborate alongside key stakeholders to develop information security strategy into a plan that will drive value for internal as well as external audiences
- Create, maintain and deliver strategy artifacts in various tools in coordination with key business stakeholders.
- 10 years’ experience in a security, technology, or related field with technical program management, technical project management or communication emphasis
- 3+ years' experience leading security related programs
- Solid analysis, technical writing, and communication skills
- Ability to establish and implement strategy at an organizational level – own the customer roadmap for maturing security services & capabilities
- Strong overall project management skills and ability to manage teams
- Strong ability to build credible relationships across multiple internal customer groups
- Ability to develop a vision and lead others with purpose in the same direction
- Proven track record of excellent leadership
- Professional security certification, such as CISSP or equivalent certifications
- Professional project management certification, such as PMP, CSM or equivalent certifications
- Experience in Zero Trust Architecture and project experience in related areas such as Network Infrastructure and Identity Management (IAM, MFA, PAM, DS, etc) is a plus
Kalles Group is an equal-opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of creed, nationality, race, ethnicity, disability, gender, or other protected class.
- Education. We like to give back with an annual education package to boost growing your career.
- Health care coverage for you. This includes medical, dental, vision and pharmaceutical coverage. Kalles Group pays a percentage of the premium for the plan with the remainder being deducted from your paycheck each month. There are multiple plans to choose from.
- Fifteen (15) days of Paid Time Off (to be utilized as vacation or sick time)
- Ten (10) paid holidays
- Healthcare benefits (e.g., medical, dental, etc.) are subject to change. When possible, advance notice will be provided regarding any changes. Offers are subject to any, and all, required background and screening checks requested by Kalles Group or our client.
401K and life insurance benefits. Subject to eligibility requirements