Cloud Security Consultant
Roseland, New Jersey, United States
Exciting Cloud Security Consultant, 12 months contract, opportunity in NJ.
- Cloud Security specialist (AWS and Azure) for analyzing and developing preventive, detective and responsive controls. This includes but is not limited to refining and implementing an Identity Access Management (IAM) analysis & review framework across cloud environments.
- Experience implementing reliable, scalable, secure data driven process automation for managing the access life cycle of cloud services.
- Perform analysis and implement cloud application architecture and technical design.
- Partner with Engineering and Architecture groups to collaborate and troubleshoot issues.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Security or related technology field or equivalent experience.
- At least 2 years implementing Cloud design and development, in a security control minded enterprise cloud environment.
- AWS, Azure, CCSP or related certifications are a plus.
- A history of embracing and incubating emerging technology and open source products
- Technical Leadership: the ability to inspire your teammates to deliver quality software solutions
- Innovative thinking with a passion for problem-solving
- Ability to provide a logical framework to support conclusions and ideas.
- Hands-on experience with either AWS or Azure including but not limited to core IaaS (CloudFormation, IAM, EC2/EBS, S3, ALB/ELB, Templates, AAD, VM, Storage Account, Security Groups, Service Roles ) and native Services (Lambda, AWS Config, EMR, Athena, Azure Functions, ASE, Managed SQL, Batch, Key Vault, ACM, Secrets Manager)
- Basic knowledge of virtualization software, web technology, and IaaS cloud service providers (AWS, Azure, GCP)