Arctic Wolf is looking for a DevSecOps Engineer to join our pack!
Founded in 2012, Arctic Wolf is a well-funded security operations center (SOC)-as-a-service start-up with a renowned leadership team and remarkable growth rate. In fact, Arctic Wolf was #25 on the Deloitte Fast Technology 500 for North America in 2019!
The team at Arctic Wolf takes pride in delivering personal, predictable protection from cybersecurity threats to the customers we serve across industries and geographies. As a new wolf, you’ll join the brightest minds in the industry and your unique skills will drive ambitious outcomes whether you support our security intelligence solutions, partnerships, or the Arctic Wolf customer or employee experience.
About the Role:
We are building a security-focussed DevOps team in R&D to take our infrastructure security to the next level. While we have a very strong Security practice, security is what we do after all, as we scale we need a team focussed on the security of our services. As a DevSecOps engineer you will help us further secure our infrastructure and customer data. You will inject tools into the CI/CD pipeline to prevent known security risks leaking into production. You will also develop tools to augment our existing products to scan production systems and automate remediation for security events wherever possible. This is a hands on software engineering position, you will be writing code to automate the tools and help other teams improve their services.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Strong experience working with AWS services in a security role
- Experience with security tools especially in the context of a CI/CD pipeline
- Development experience with Python or Go
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience with Static and Dynamic Application Testing tools (SAST/DAST)
- Bonus points if you've achieved the AWS Security Specialty certification
- Extra bonus points for experience with Runtime Application Self-Protection (RASP)
- Improve on the tools already built into the CI/CD pipeline
- Evaluate, recommend and implement new security tools
- Work with the VP of Security, IT and other R&D teams to implement security best practices
- Automate as much as possible of all things security
- Develop a Roadmap for DevOps Security
At Arctic Wolf, we recognize that success comes from delighting our customers. We believe in being lean – in constantly building, measuring, and learning in all aspects of our business. We truly value people. All wolves are welcome to join the Arctic Wolf pack, with compelling compensation packages, benefits, and equity for employees.
Arctic Wolf is focused on building a workforce that is diverse and inclusive. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet all of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply. We review all applications.
Arctic Wolf is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.
Arctic Wolf is committed to fostering a welcoming, accessible, respectful and inclusive environment ensuring equal access and participation for people with disabilities. As such, we strive to make our recruitment, assessment and selection processes as accessible as possible and provide accommodations as required for applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if you require any accommodations by emailing email@example.com.