Senior Software Security Engineer
Dallas, Texas, United States
Every engineer owns the security of the code they produce. The Cloud & Application Security team equips engineers with the right knowledge, tools, testing and support, at the right time, to create secure designs and implementations every single day.
Snowflake Engineers are our customers, and our priority is making them successful by helping them ship securely and quickly while working together to build secure-by-default into everything.
What you will do:
- Work alongside engineering and security teams, providing expert leadership and advice on secure architecture, design, and implementation
- Create and scale security products and services that developers love, and would line up to get
- Level up your skills securing modern languages and technologies running in a true multi-cloud environment
- Lead with code, automation and data in everything you do
- Create security impact across teams, with strong support from the business
What you need:
- You have helped build an application security program before, and have a clear vision for how you would make it better
- You have deep experience with threat modeling, and secure architecture
- You have a proven ability to manage yourself and produce results
- You have expert knowledge of security testing tools and techniques
- You are a strong communicator who is comfortable working cross-functionally, with a track record of delivering results
Why you should work with us:
- We are laser focused on doing security better, and we do not tolerate the status quo.
- We have strong demand from our customers, and support from the business for security.
- We are a great team that combines a diverse set of backgrounds and skills.
- Did we mention we are one of the fastest-growing software companies, ever? The opportunity for impact is enormous.
Snowflake is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.