Cyber Security Analyst L1
Athens, Attica, Greece
The Cyber Analyst performs real time event and incident management processes of SOC, as well as internal security incidents evaluation and response following the event management guidelines and policies of SOC.
- Real-Time Event & Log monitoring and analysis using leading SIEM Technology
- Security Incidents identification and 1st-level investigation
- Escalation to Level 2 Analysts for incident response
- Ability to work on a flexible, rotational 24x7x365 schedule
- Knowledge and understanding of standard & modern attack techniques on applications, systems and networks
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, Linux and Windows infrastructures and basic network security architecture concepts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, both in English and Greek language
- Analytical and troubleshooting skills on short timeframes
- No prior working experience with SIEM/Log Analysis is required, but it will be considered a plus.
- Dynamic and respectful environment – our people are the core of our business, we value each and every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Continuous coaching – work with passionate people and receive both theoretical as well as hands-on training
- Career development. Expand your career internationally and work alongside knowledgeable people from diverse cultures and backgrounds
- A competitive compensation package dependent upon your experience and qualifications. We’re focused on rewarding efforts. Our salaries and benefits package will keep you motivated throughout your career