Cyber Security Intern
Posted 4 months ago
Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative solutions in support of customer mission success.
Novetta has an immediate opportunity for a current or upcoming student seeking a future career in Cyber Security. The selected candidate will complete an internship within our Mission Integration Division, and assist the cyber security and program management teams with tasks needed for program execution. The cyber security intern will also provide input in policy, procedures, and risk assessments based on program requirements.
- High School Degree.
- Bachelor’s Degree in progress in a related field.
- Ability to work in a diverse environment and adapt to changing priorities.
- Ability to accomplish tasks in a timely manner with direction from management.
- Knowledge of information security and assurance practices and principles.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a matrixed team environment and support multiple different efforts as needed.
- Desire to learn new technologies and tools and willing to share your experience with the team.
- Must be eligible for a USG clearance
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,000 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details, or to submit a referral: bit.ly/NovettaReferrals
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.