Posted 4 months ago
Acronis brings complete cyber protection solutions to its customers. As the Malware Cybersecurity Analyst, you would be part of our global Cyber Security team fighting against modern threats by supporting products with the latest threat updates and intelligence, and by participating in the development of new threat detection technologies using automation and Machine Learning methods.
Working for Acronis, you’ll get the chance to support world-class software products that will be used by millions of people around the world, every day. That is why we are looking for people who feel as passionately as we do about protecting the digital world of the future.
We seek someone who enjoys working in a dynamic, fast-paced, global enterprise environment. They should possess a positive attitude, tenacious work ethic, attention to detail, and eagerness to learn and be challenged. And just like every other position here at Acronis, they should embody all 5 of our company values: responsive, alert, detail oriented, make decisions and never give up.
- Analyze suspicious websites and files (executables, scripts, office documents)
- Develop and tune threat detection rules
- Support automated machine learning detection pipeline
- Conduct online research of latest cyber threats against
- Help customers to detect and remediate malware attacks
- 2+ years of work experience in a Malware Analyst or other Cybersecurity related role
- 2+ years of experience in reverse engineering and malware analysis (windows executables, exploits, scripts, etc.)
- Strong understanding: common attack techniques and methods, common types of malware, network protocols, OS/Windows internals
- Software development experience: Python, C/C++, REST APIs, SQL, Regular expressions
- Experience in malware analysis (windows executables, exploits, scripts):
- Static, dynamic/behavioral malware analysis
- Network traffic analysis (Wireshark)
- C/C++ and x86 assembly language
- Usage of disassemblers (IDAPro) or debuggers (OllyDBG)
- Flexibility and proven ability to learn new things and skills quickly. Unbeatable curiosity
- Analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Good reading and writing English skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Equivalent experience
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.