Senior Concierge Security Engineer
Provo, Utah, USA
Arctic Wolf Networks
Posted 4 months ago
Arctic Wolf is looking for a Senior Concierge Security Engineer (CSE) to join our pack.
Founded in 2012, Arctic Wolf is a well-funded security operations center (SOC)-as-a-service start-up with a renowned leadership team and remarkable growth rate. In fact, Arctic Wolf was #25 on the Deloitte Fast Technology 500 for North America in 2019!
The team at Arctic Wolf takes pride in delivering personal, predictable protection from cybersecurity threats to the customers we serve across industries and geographies. As a new wolf, you’ll join the brightest minds in the industry and your unique skills will drive ambitious outcomes whether you support our security intelligence solutions, partnerships, or the Arctic Wolf customer or employee experience.
What You’ll Do
The Sr. Concierge Security Engineer (CSE) is critical to delivering world-class Arctic Wolf security services. The CSE owns the technical relationship with their assigned customers and leverages their cross-domain expertise to fulfill these key responsibilities:
- Primary cybersecurity technical point of contact for customers;
- Create and maintain an outstanding partnership with customers;
- Implement, manage and support the direct delivery of Arctic Wolf network and endpoint security solutions to customers;
- Action customer requests in a timely manner, including directing and coordinating efforts with other teams, as needed.
- Proactively interact and communicate with internal and external stakeholders;
- Mentor junior security analysts and engineers to support their professional growth.
The CSE role combines aspects of an IT Security Analyst, a Security Architect, and an Incident Response Consultant. A successful CSE possesses strong and an ability to communicate, educate, and share information effectively with non-technical people.
Who You Are
You thrive in fast-paced environments and have a positive can-do attitude. You are a critical thinker that continually learns and can navigate uncertainty. You enjoy working with customers and in a team, are an excellent communicator, and are able easily interact with a variety of people, personalities and technical skill levels. Above all, your passion for cybersecurity and partnering with customers shows in everything you do!
You possess these required skills and experience:
- 7+ years of experience in a hands-on security role with a strong knowledge of security architecture
- BS Degree in a relevant field or certifications and experience equivalent
- Stellar partnering and relationship building skills in a professional context
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong understanding of a defense-in-depth cybersecurity model
- Strong knowledge of and experience using and securing Windows and Linux/Unix operating systems
- Strong understanding of enterprise IT security solutions, including: Firewalls, Intrusion Detection Systems, Antivirus, Content Filtering, and Proxies
- Strong experience and understanding of enterprise IT operations, including: Networking, Windows Active Directory, LDAP, Server Administration, and Cloud Infrastructure
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) tools
- Basic understanding of secure DevOps principles for working in the cloud
- Familiarity with scripting tools and languages such as Python, Bash, and Power Shell
And you may have these additional skills and experience:
- Security testing and forensics tools
- Malware analysis
- Incident response
- Authentication and identity management
- Risk management, assessment and common compliance frameworks
- Penetration testing and attack simulation
Each successful candidate will be required to pass a criminal background check and an employment verification as a condition of employment.
At Arctic Wolf, we recognize that success comes from delighting our customers. We believe in being lean – in constantly building, measuring, and learning in all aspects of our business. We truly value people. All wolves are welcome to join the Arctic Wolf pack, with compelling compensation packages, benefits, and equity for employees.
Arctic Wolf is focused on building a workforce that is diverse and inclusive. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet all of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply. We review all applications.
Arctic Wolf is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.
Arctic Wolf is committed to fostering a welcoming, accessible, respectful and inclusive environment ensuring equal access and participation for people with disabilities. As such, we strive to make our recruitment, assessment and selection processes as accessible as possible and provide accommodations as required for applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if you require any accommodations by emailing email@example.com.