Associate Consultant, Cybersecurity Intelligence Services - Premium Services
Recorded Future, Inc.
Posted 1 week ago
Who you’ll work with:
Recorded Future supports security teams at some of the most ambitious organizations on the planet. The Associate Intelligence Consultant is a function of our Intelligence Services group, managing and implementing all aspects of customer success activities with a US government client.
What you’ll do:
As an Associate Intelligence Consultant, your days will be spent working to help the client to ensure they are effectively using our threat intelligence services as well as doing the following:
- Handle client inquiries & RFIs
- Perform analysis requested by the client in order to support their mission
- Onboard and configure Recorded Future according to customer intelligence requirements
- Conduct quarterly deployment reviews
- Act as the “voice of the customer” for our Product team
- Be a problem-solving expert, mining our platform for the most value
What you’ll bring:
- 1-3 years as intelligence or information security analyst
- BA/BS or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience collaborating and communicating with technical and non-technical personnel, both tactically and strategically
- Ability to troubleshoot challenging technical concerns
- Strong grasp of networking fundamentals, security operations, and incident response
- Ability to be on client site in Washington, D.C. area up to 40% of the time
- U.S Citizen
Good to Have, but not required:
- The applicant is eligible to possess a Top Secret Security Clearance
- Analyst experience within a Federal department/agency
We realize we can only succeed with a team of very smart and passionate people. If you’re looking to work in a unique environment with ambitious, dedicated colleagues, the chance to collaborate with fantastic users and customers, then we have a lot in common! You’ll also be equipped with top technology, enjoy trips, “the best” coffee, great food and fun. We offer competitive compensation, including stock options and a full range of benefits, as well as a great culture, commitment to professional development and social responsibility.
Why should you join Recorded Future?
From over 35 nationalities, our Futurists are the perfect recipe of humility, accountability, and collaborative attitudes. Our dedication to empowering clients with intelligence to reduce risk has earned us a 4.7-star user rating from Gartner and over 90% of Fort 100 companies as customers.
Want more info?
Blog & Podcast: Learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things you’d rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence
Timeline: History of Recorded Future
Recorded Future will not discharge, discipline or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.
Recorded Future is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Recorded Future does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.